• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Can anyone give me an idea of what 100 section(against the court, not behind it) tickets cost at a lakers game when they are sold by the Lakers? Resale tickets are crazy, like $450.

So Wiggins is pretty athletic
tumblr_mq6wgqlHpG1rsuyhco1_500.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Kobe will be ready Day 1.

Averaging 18 PPG on a 38-44 team with Konex cheering him on. "He's up to 18.5 guys! I think he's trusting his body again!"

"If they go 21-5 to finish off the season with the way Kobe has been playing, they can make it into the playoffs and momentum will definitely help them upset the Rockets!"

We all know Konex is sitting around right now tweeting Kobe these posts so he can put it on a bulletin board.

Von Miller's high life rated the best team lulz

Because you fools were sleeping on my team the whole time. People were laughing when I picked up Danny Amendola, but I've got the best WR core in the league.

My RB situation is pretty sketchy, though. I really wish I had splashed some cash on a better option. I'll have to look at waivers later but there's really nothing very appealing out there yet.

And I don't think those ratings mean a thing. I'm an injury away from being nothing.

Von Miller High Life - 98.52
Dominican Power - 97.00
6 for 24 - 96.98
Seattle SuperZombies - 96.12
Break a leg! - 95.75
Lebron for Emperor - 94.67
Popeyes 4 MVP - 94.17
You give me a Hardon - 93.42
Not Dwight's Team - 93.14
Pixelated Pirates - 91.92
Party like it's 1871 - 89.30
Failadelphia Eagles - 84.60

The reason you know those ratings are jacked is I have Ryan Matthews and DeMarco Murray as my starting RBs.

Also, Pirates has FOUR QBs on his squad. So basically, they mean nothing.

He made the same mistake I did but to a larger degree. We didn't drop the cash needed to pick up a top back and I think it will kill us long-term. The thing is you guys were pushing them up into the high 50s or low 60s, and I couldn't hang.

exarkun

I have four running backs in a two running back league, and the two on my bench are giovani bernard and david wilson. There are some real paupers in this league, gotdamn. The whole while screaming "thats too much for him!"

also pheeny, the titans gonna suck. 2k gonna get 1.2k tho, so thats alright. Rivers is a shell.

Top Bottom