• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Von Miller High Life - 98.52
Dominican Power - 97.00
6 for 24 - 96.98
Seattle SuperZombies - 96.12
Break a leg! - 95.75
Lebron for Emperor - 94.67
Popeyes 4 MVP - 94.17
You give me a Hardon - 93.42
Not Dwight's Team - 93.14
Pixelated Pirates - 91.92
Party like it's 1871 - 89.30
Failadelphia Eagles - 84.60

The reason you know those ratings are jacked is I have Ryan Matthews and DeMarco Murray as my starting RBs.

Also, Pirates has FOUR QBs on his squad. So basically, they mean nothing.

Dude, I had fucking Jimmy Graham on my bench at that point, i'm over 100 now.

Plus those are not ratings, but points projected during first week. Nothing alike.

I don't think there are ratings in auction leagues, only drafts.

Dude, I had fucking Jimmy Graham on my bench at that point, i'm over 100 now.

Plus those are not ratings, but points projected during first week. Nothing alike.

I don't think there are ratings in auction leagues, only drafts.

I rate this post 3/10.

Thought this was pretty cool and classy of the Spurs. I would have just guessed they would have been quiet about it as that woudl be the path of least resistance.

The Spurs have joined those speaking out in support of adding protection based on sexual orientation and gender identity to the city's nondiscrimination policies.

Mayor Julián Castro released a letter from the Spurs on Tuesday, in which the team cites its own and the National Basketball Association's nondiscrimination policies.

A majority of the City Council has declared support for the ordinance. The council will hear public comment Wednesday and before taking a vote Thursday.

In the letter addressed to Castro, Rick Pych, president of business operations for Spurs Sports & Entertainment, offers his organization's support.

“SS&E and the NBA have historically been leaders in diversity and nondiscrimination,” Pych wrote. “SS&E has demonstrated a commitment to fair employment practices, which has resulted in a diverse workforce in our multicultural community.”

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/politics/article/Spurs-backing-nonbias-proposal-4784698.php

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Were you gonna say with shit? That's a bs rumor. I had dreds for 20 years and I spent part of my child hood in a rasta commune in the mountains of Jamaica. It's bs.

never heard that.. but you don't really wash em. there is stuff to put in your hair.. but you don't really wash em..

or at least in the same way you wash undreaded hair..

masud

Banned
never heard that.. but you don't really wash em. there is stuff to put in your hair.. but you don't really wash em..

or at least in the same way you wash undreaded hair..

I washed my dreds. So did my parents and others I know. I think people that don't have thick hair have problems getting their hair to dred if they wash it, but even that's just at the beginning.

diehard

Fleer
Stop turning down my legit trades .. jeeze.

Matt Ryan is boss why dont anyone love him/

im projected to go 1-12 help me out bros

For Giri:
Jeff Hornacek was a “godsend.” The Jazz went on a winning streak after his arrival and began winning consistently on the road for the first time. Basketball skills aside, Hornacek’s basketball IQ was invaluable to the Jazz.

During games, Horny would draw plays on his hand while calculating in his head the shooting percentages of every player on the floor. He would tell his teammates which opponents to let shoot and which teammates to give the ball to.

Omega

Banned
Not surprised failadelphia's cheap ass is likely to fail

i wasn't paying almost 60 for players like Lesean Mccoy or Chris Johnson. even receivers were going for mad money.

so I decided to take chances and hope for sleepers. at least I didn't put myself in a shitty position like Dominican Power and quit on the league Day 0

Stop turning down my legit trades .. jeeze.

Matt Ryan is boss why dont anyone love him/

Dude, you drafted four QBs. I'm surprised someone took Vick off your hands already.

When my RB situation doesn't work out (very likely), I'll have to dangle Carson Palmer or Joe Flacco out there to see if anyone is interested. I'm expecting Palmer to have a good year.

There's always the waivers.

thekad

Banned
It's so easy to find a QB so taking four (lol) just to troll a team that ended up better than yours is a hilariously bad backfire.

edit: take him to the cleaners pheenix. jacquizz for brees :lol

I want to laugh at diehard's trade offer but then I look back and realize my QB is still philip rivers

give me more time to see how much I believe

It's so easy to find a QB so taking four (lol) just to troll a team that ended up better than yours is a hilariously bad backfire.

It wasn't even trolling. He was just being an asshole. There's no way anyone who has Drew Brees is going to sit him down except for the bye week.

diehard

Fleer

edit: take him to the cleaners pheenix. jacquizz for brees :lol

I laughed and got a mini-meltdown.

it was worth it.

I feel dumb for even having three QB's on my roster (Ryan, Wilson, Romo) but QB performance tends to be make or break for me in games so I like to have some versatility.

SO Slovenia vs Spain should be the best game on today, right? Spanish team has Rubio, BestGasol and Calderon. Hope it isn't too much of a blowout.

I'll check out the France game too, Parker and batoom are playing I think.

Is he going to fire one of us if we dont recognize him?

BTW diehard, fuck the haters, i had so much fun last night with your 4 QBs and everything, fun is what it's all about. You even beat an opponent already as DP threw in the towel thanks to you. Who else can say that?

BTW diehard, fuck the haters, i had so much fun last night with your 4 QBs and everything, fun is what it's all about. You even beat an opponent already as DP threw in the towel thanks to you. Who else can say that?

He didn't really quit, did he? I thought he stuck around for the whole draft. He did threaten not to set his lineups, though...

I also feel stupid for having three QBs on my roster, especially given my relatively shallow three RBs. I'm building a health shrine for Murray and Matthews right now.

He didn't really quit, did he? I thought he stuck around for the whole draft. He did threaten not to set his lineups, though...

Yeah he's sticking around like LeBron with the Cavs in the 4th quarter.

The headache I'd get from your team would be to know when to play Daniels or when to play Gonzalez.

Tomas Satoransky and a bearded Jan Vesely's Czech Republic team beat Poland, 69-68, in a thrilling Eurobasket game. After falling down 14 early on, the Czech Republic battled back and, after a brief scare, won the game on a last second three pointer from Lubos Barton. Vesely and Satoransky were the unquestioned best players on the Czech team, with Vesely in particular looking completely dominant on the way to finishing with 23 points, 14 rebounds and 4 steals. He also helped to hold Marcin Gortat to five points and nine rebounds, an impressive feat considering the Polish Hammer's size and strength.

Wrestler_excited.gif

Yeah he's sticking around like LeBron with the Cavs in the 4th quarter.

The headache I'd get from your team would be to know when to play Daniels or when to play Gonzalez.

I'll have to keep a close eye on matchups and how things turn out this year.

Tony was an instant pickup for me. Mainly sentimental, even though I think he can still flat out play. He's my favorite NFL player ever and I still burn that the Chiefs let him go. I understand that's how football works these days, but if there was ever a player we should have locked up for his entire career it was him. Pure class and the best ever at the position. In 17 seasons, the guy has missed two games. TWO.

One more year, Tony, one more year!

When did I ever throw in the towel, jackass? And you're easily amused if you thought that was fun.

diehard

Fleer
Dominican are you like 13?

Serious question.

I remember you got banned saying something to me but i cant remember what it was.

Dominican are you like 13?

Serious question.

I remember you got banned saying something to me but i cant remember what it was.

You're questioning my maturity in nba gaf? I don't even know why you're even bringing up being banned on gaf when you get banned for the slightest thing.

diehard

Fleer
My bans are baller.

Except that kad one but it was only a day.

.....and i'm more questioning your ability to handle things that arent important over your maturity.

Maybe thats the same thing.

As a Chiefs fan, I hate the Broncos. Always have, always will.

Having said that, I'm hoping Manning throws for 400 yards and three touchdowns...before the Broncos lose by a FG in overtime.

:edit:
What I thought was funny about DP getting so angry was he kept yelling at anyone who would bid on a QB if they already had one on the roster. Didn't he snatch up two top tier RBs when a handful of us still didn't have our first?

You make your choices, you deal with the consequences. I'd rather have AP and Ray Rice on my squad than DeMarco Murray and Ryan Matthews, but them's the cards. I'm banking a lot on my receivers and Manning because I have to. You've got two workhorses
...who I totally hope play like crap this year. :)

thekad

Banned

Having said that, I'm hoping Manning throws for 400 yards and three touchdowns...before the Broncos lose by a FG in overtime.

What I thought was funny about DP getting so angry was he kept yelling at anyone who would bid on a QB if they already had one on the roster. Didn't he snatch up two top tier RBs when a handful of us still didn't have our first?

You make your choices, you deal with the consequences. I'd rather have AP and Ray Rice on my squad than DeMarco Murray and Ryan Matthews, but them's the cards. I'm banking a lot on my receivers and Manning because I have to. You've got two workhorses

Having two stud RBs makes sense, especially when you play two every week. Drafting three+ QBs when you already have a stud QB and only five bench spots = stupid.

I could of gotten a really good QB for cheap but ppl started drafting them as backups early for no reason.

Top Bottom