• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

having to press a trigger to use the shot stick was dumb so at least they're reverting back to something more like the old way

im sure they'll fuck something else up however

I thought it was for weed, its only 5 games

Yeah, it's that wacky tobaccy

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nba-to-suspend-knicks-guard-j-r--smith-123233149.html

The suspension is expected to be for five games, a source told Yahoo Sports.

The NBA is expected to formally announce the suspension Friday afternoon, sources told Yahoo Sports.

Smith tested positive for marijuana, a source with direct knowledge of the result told Yahoo Sports.

Smith signed a three-year, $18 million contract extension in July, and soon thereafter underwent knee surgery that threatens to cost him part of the Knicks' season.

So when JR is healthy he's gonna be out 5 games or are they gonna go easy on him and consider the time he misses while recovering as the suspension?

They have one test, overall, in the summer.

JR should have hit me up for some clean piss/hair.

Also
i

fd7be94e163511e3a0a022000a1f968b_7.jpg

"It's a fluid process,'' Bynum said. "I have no idea what the schedule's going to be for me. But I'm doing everything I can to be ready. I think with the program that has been made up, we have a good chance.

"I'm optimistic I'm where I should be. Obviously, I want to be playing. But I'm taking baby steps, doing what the team and the doctors tell me. I'm doing my part. I come to work every day. I'm moving in the right direction.''

Bynum has not been cleared for full-court basketball, but he is on a three-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week regimen. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1272677#sthash.V9BAb6Kb.dpuf

lol

wtf man

I thought he'd lace em up for half the season and get paid, but he may be legit done

Awesome day for me First Book wise (the non-profit I've talked about)

Our grants to the groups that will buy books for disadvantaged children went through today. 2,000 disadvantaged kids in the Greater Lansing area are going to get at least one new book a piece. This includes all the kids in the area Head Start schools. You can check out the Facebook post about it here if you'd like. Mods, let me know if this considered self promoting and I can remove the link

https://www.facebook.com/FirstBookGreaterLansing/posts/389894087803911

Then about 4 hours later, we got a $2,000 grant from Target. That'll translate to another 800 books for kids in the area.

Listening to the Simmons/Ainge podcast, hearing Ainge talk about how tough it was to lose game 7 in 2010

And I'm sitting here like

tumblr_m5ceheDHbg1rso7fto1_500.gif

The NBA does test in the off-season. If JR is being suspended for mary, this would be his third failed test according to NBA rules.

masud

Banned
The NBA does test in the off-season. If JR is being suspended for mary, this would be his third failed test according to NBA rules.

Oh, a couple weeks when cp3 got the union president job Colin Cowherd was going off about how easy NBA players had it compared to other leagues because of things like no drug testing in the offseason.

Oh, a couple weeks when cp3 got the union president job Colin Cowherd was going off about how easy NBA players had it compared to other leagues because of things like no drug testing in the offseason.

The NBA's drug testing policy isn't very stringent. Players can be tested up to 2 times in the off-season. Which players are tested is done at the discretion of the company hired by the NBA to do the testing. There is room for big time dopers to beat the system, but for something like marijuana, some players may feel it's simply not worth the hassle.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The YTMND reading of that thread is phenomenal.

I'm at a coffee shop listening to it on my headphones and I am trying to contain my laughter, especially when the dude keeps choking on his own laughter at the greatest bits.

Top Bottom