• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Edgeward

wtfbench8lk4j.gif

Pimpwerx

I posted it last page, 2-3 days before game 1 and they stayed between games. Apparently teams usually fly out and back during the playoffs?

Thanks. That's really smart by Jackson. I assume he had some input on that. He was a player, so he should know how it is. I'd never thought about that as a way to limit their advantage. I didn't think you could acclimate to the altitude in that time. PEACE.

Worst defensive performance I've seen in the playoffs at home in a long time.

Said it before and will again. Karl has always been an overrated coach.

Godslay

Banned
They laid an egg this game. Even when they were playing defense, GS was knocking them down. Whatever though, still plenty of series left.

Pimpwerx

Not a single fuck was given on defense tonight. One team near 65%, and the other shooting over 50%. I feel like I got transported back to the 80s tonight. PEACE.

AcridMeat

Banned
Can't begin to explain how excited I am we got to see Barnes' coming out party tonight. Awesome game for the Warriors, even Jack started to play okay. They stopped turning the ball over which was huge.

Say what you want about Nugz D but give credit to Ws executing thoroughly on O...just straight clinic and were never phased. That looked like a PO team.

Top Bottom