• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

I knew DLee not playing wouldnt be as big a factor as people dreamed up. dude puts up bosslike statlines while giving up a ton of points on D. they can make up for his scoring with other players

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I've always wondered what made Malley a Jazz fan...

Hahahah just read this a little bit ago... Actually back some years ago I owned a Tandy computer and my dad brings me home a video game Lakers vs Celtics. All my friends come over and play and they all want the Knicks and bulls and there were only like 8 teams on the game (playoff teams) so I was stuck playing with the purple team.

Malone was a beast and the little guy with blonde hair was great.(they gave Stockton blonde hair for some odd reason. Mind was blown when I saw him for the first time on TV) Dad surprised me with a Utah Jazz starter jacket a couple months later and that solidified it.

So since Jeff Malone, Eric leckner, eaton Corbin , thurl....

tl dr - lakers vs celtics.... Similar story for why I love the chiefs..

Pimpwerx

2-0 against the formidable Bucks. Anyone got a gif of Cole trying to yam it on those Bucks defenders. Easily the most optimistic dunk attempt of the postseason. PEACE.

No, I'm fixated by Hollinger predicting the Nuggets have 11% of winning the championship.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

I think that Hollinger wouldn't give the Nuggets an 11% chance to win the title with Gallinari out (which this doesn't take into account). I'm pretty sure his formula there is just based on SRS over the last 10 or so games and I'm pretty sure he frequently went against the formula's projections.

balddemon

Banned
Hahahah just read this a little bit ago... Actually back some years ago I owned a Tandy computer and my dad brings me home a video game Lakers vs Celtics. All my friends come over and play and they all want the Knicks and bulls and there were only like 8 teams on the game (playoff teams) so I was stuck playing with the purple team.

Malone was a beast and the little guy with blonde hair was great.(they gave Stockton blonde hair for some odd reason. Mind was blown when I saw him for the first time on TV) Dad surprised me with a Utah Jazz starter jacket a couple months later and that solidified it.

So since Jeff Malone, Eric leckner, eaton Corbin , thurl....

tl dr - lakers vs celtics.... Similar story for why I love the chiefs..

LOL

I thought I was the only chiefs and jazz fan on this entire board

linsivvi

I'm pretty sure that Hollinger wouldn't give the Nuggets an 11% chance to win the title with Gallinari out. I'm pretty sure his formula there is just based on SRS over the last 10 or so games and I'm pretty sure he frequently went against the formula's projections.

Giving Nuggets an 11% chance with or without Gallinari is lunacy, also he gave the Thunder a higher chance to win than the Heat.

It's also a bit unfair to say the Nuggets were just 1 game away from the 2nd seed when the Spurs were just resting their players after they have secured a top seed and went 3-7 in the last 10. If the Spurs wanted to keep the #1 seed they most likely could.

h3ro

His a knicks fan. Can't blame me.
i0PHRjZqbHdvg.gif

Curry has the fastest release I've ever seen. It's like he's in the shooting motion while the pass or dribble is still happening.

They should put iggy on him. You need to be physical with him.

effzee

Curry is so much fun to watch. Best looking shot I might have ever seen.

That's it damnit I am jumping on the Warriors bandwagon!

how are people still salty that hollinger was really fucking close to guessing that the nuggs would get 60 wins when they finished at 57 inspite of a terrible start to the season in which chandler got hurt and gallo was terrible all the way to lawson hurting his foot and gallo tearing his acl at the end of the season

Top Bottom