• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

The Celtics must be doing some rope-a-dope or something. Doc Rivers' great adjustment can't actually be to have a subpar 3-point shooting team be jacking longballs up without rhyme or reason, right?

The Celtics must be doing some rope-a-dope or something. Doc Rivers' great adjustment can't actually be to have a subpar 3-point shooting team be jacking longballs up without rhyme or reason, right?
It's totally not their game, and it shows they don't have confidence in posting up Green/Pierce on the Knicks' smaller defenders. I love it.

h3ro

GOOD GOD THAT'S SVELTON'S MUSIC

6TcA4.gif

masud

Banned
LOL In what life? I said they were going to beat the knicks. With rondo, i would have taken my chances tho.

Yeah you did.You bet someone in Laker age, told them you would stop talking about the Lakers if the Celtics lost to Miami. Don't make me pull the transcripts.

Emwitus

Yeah you did.You bet someone in Laker age, told them you would stop talking about the Lakers if the Celtics lost to Miami. Don't make me pull the transcripts.

Sans rondo? No. I've maintained this team is shit without rondo while everybody here was screaming otherwise. Pull the transcripts. However, i maintained they could beat your fraud team.

Does anyone find it weird that Shump has played a shitton on minutes in the 1st so far? It's nowhere close to his substitution pattern, he's on pace to shatter his minutes "cap".

Also no Martin in yet. I would like to see either Copeland or Novak in with Chandler or Martin.

Top Bottom