• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

LOL kidd

Does anyone find it weird that Shump has played a shitton on minutes in the 1st so far? It's nowhere close to his substitution pattern, he's on pace to shatter his minutes "cap".

Also no Martin in yet. I would like to see either Copeland or Novak in with Chandler or Martin.

i dont think hes in foul trouble yet. usually he picks up 2 fouls real quick so he has to be sent back to the bench

h3ro

Good quarter, still missing too many open looks. Hope Melo starts percolating soon.

Avoid the usual second quarter swoon pls.

We aren't in Novak time yet. We don't have the kind of lead that his presence can extend.

Knicks should sit Melo for a little bit, though...let's see if Copeland can do something.

Also, I appreciate that it's seemingly only Knicks fans in this thread right now. Almost feel like going to the IRC and seeing why that is.

With Garnett as the only big I would've liked to see Carmelo attack the rim more. Now Woodson needs to be careful with how long he sits the 2nd quarter, his usual pattern is he comes back around the 7-8 minute mark. Woodson CANNOT PLAY COPELAND AND NOVAK TOGETHER.
Also, I appreciate that it's seemingly only Knicks fans in this thread right now. Almost feel like going to the IRC and seeing why that is.
If Celts take the lead the trolls will come back.

Fatalah

Does anyone find it weird that Shump has played a shitton on minutes in the 1st so far? It's nowhere close to his substitution pattern, he's on pace to shatter his minutes "cap".

Also no Martin in yet. I would like to see either Copeland or Novak in with Chandler or Martin.

Maybe Woodson is just reacting to the Celtics' weird lineup tonight?

masud

Banned
Sans rondo? No. I've maintained this team is shit without rondo while everybody here was screaming otherwise. Pull the transcripts.

Ok I see now that that avatar bet you made was sarcasm. You did say that the Celtics would sweep the Knicks though. Sans Rondo.

h3ro

We aren't in Novak time yet. We don't have the kind of lead that his presence can extend.

Knicks should sit Melo for a little bit, though...let's see if Copeland can do something.

Novak is gutter trash. -14 in 10 minutes? No thanks.

IRC is just giri and I discussing single malt scotch.

LOL that's a blocking foul, Pierce with both feet in the restricted zone.

Can't blame JR for that attempt, Knicks just need to find an identity wih their lineup.

Cipherr

OMYGOSH. Can pierce hold the ball?

I mean... come the fuck on, its the playoffs. Hold on to the fucking ball.

I would like to see Boston get a W tonight considering the situation in Boston a while back. But man this Celtic team is painful to watch. So much disjointed nonsense and a disturbing lack of discipline.

I mean... come the fuck on, its the playoffs. Hold on to the fucking ball.

I would like to see Boston get a W tonight considering the situation in Boston a while back. But man this Celtic team is painful to watch. So much disjointed nonsense and a disturbing lack of discipline.

I dont know what else you expect from a team playing without a true point guard. theres no rhythm at all to their offense, just individual scoring spurts from Green or Pierce.

Top Bottom