• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

balddemon

Banned
Sorry to hear about Westbrook thunder-age. I wonder how he will change his game now that he has been injured. His style was so physical it might force him to alter his approach and maybe he will become a better overall PG.

Also Heat-age are not a lock but its funny to see there fans start to act like they are.... It reminds me of the lakers-age in the offseason.

Now hopefully I get to see the Knicks go up 3-0 over the celtics

who's gonna challenge theM?

Bruh there's a reason you play the game and Westbrook getting injured is why. Know it all fans had the Lakers in the finals too a few months ago

all the Heat fans are doing is fending off the "another cheap title!" comments

I'm not sure what's so 'funny' about what they're doing

702629291.gif

Hey Booooossssssstonnnnn...

giri

Obviously I was over exaggerating but you get my point. I much rather play a full healthy team than this. I am confident we could beat any team in the NBA, even when they are fully healthy. It sucks ass that we may not get to play the best competition because of this but again that isn't the heat's fault.

Oh i get your point, and don't disagree, i think you could beat any team. Not saying you will, but Miami are still THE team to beat.

Cipherr

Well, no, i'm pretty sure a team with a C rotation of Marc, Bogut, Dwight would cause you some problems, especially with TD @ PF, durant at SF, harden @ sg, and CP3/Conley/Steph at PG.

When you type it out like that..... damn. Yeah... nobodies gonna beat that lineup+bench.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Now that the ceremony is over let me just say "Fuck the Celtics" and I expect a plethora of moving screens for the next few hours.

Don't mind riding the bus,
Don't mind taking the train,
Don't mind wearing walking shoes
Running to the game...

Playoff Knicks on Friday Night,
MSG is the place to be...
Whatever it takes to make it there
I'll do it all again... EYYYY

I GOTTA GET THERE...
As fast as I can! (hey)
I gotta get there...
Friday Night Knicks I'm a fan! (hey)
I gotta get there...
Please understand
We're talking Friday Night Playoff Knicks on MSG...
You got a front row seat,
I do it just to get there!!!

FridayNightKnicksLogo.png

Interesting, Celts starting Terry to try and get him going early, gives Crawford more minutes off the bench. Also you neutralize Terry's suckage by playing him with Pierce/Garnett.

Top Bottom