• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!

Refs..
iAoiZE1dlCImH.bmp

LuchaShaq

Banned
I think if the Nets were able to get a superstar wing player they could win a championship with all the pieces they have now. They need to replace Wallace.

Not a superstar but Harrison Barnes and the extra 6-7 mil in cap room would be much much better than the half year of Gerald they got.

If they still wanted to overpay gerald I'm sure they could have still gotten him but with Barnes there as well.

Might be the worst trade in NBA history. The sixth pick for 3 months of a mediocre aging player.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Not a superstar but Harrison Barnes and the extra 6-7 mil in cap room would be much much better than the half year of Gerald they got.

If they still wanted to overpay gerald I'm sure they could have still gotten him but with Barnes there as well.

Might be the worst trade in NBA history. The sixth pick for 3 months of a mediocre aging player.

Iggy and a first for Bynum is worse though

Top Bottom