• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

I feel Denver and Memphis have the athletes to play Bron and Wade. SA doesn't

Their athletes are getting shit on by Jack and Curry.

What are you smoking?

Memphis is perfectly built to take on Miami. Probably moreso than any team in the West. They have the defenders to make Lebron Wade and Bosh work for theirs and no one on their team can stop Marc or Zach. It would be entertaining as hell.

I agree on defense and they also have the bigs inside but they can't exploit Miami's only other weakness and that is 3 point defense.

Can Memphis score enough to win? They can hold Miami to 90-95, but Memphis won't get that much. But I agree, they have the best chance.

Cloudy

Banned
Memphis is perfectly built to take on Miami. Probably moreso than any team in the West. They have the defenders to make Lebron Wade and Bosh work for theirs and no one on their team can stop Marc or Zach. It would be entertaining as hell.

I'm not sure they score enough though. I guess they could ugly up the game but that would just be tons of FTs for Bron and Wade

Buah.

They need a young healthy SG to put next to CP3 and a better SF.

But they should probably focus on re-signing CP3 first.

I don't think CP3 will leave, he's indicated as much. It's just that DJ is so useless, I've wanted to like him for the longest time, but he just has no presence on the court aside from the occasional swat or dunk. They definitely need an upgrade at the 2 and 3 though, Billups and Caron are done.

KingKong

I don't think CP3 will leave, he's indicated as much. It's just that DJ is so useless, I've wanted to like him for the longest time, but he just has no presence on the court aside from the occasional swat or dunk. They definitely need an upgrade at the 2 and 3 though, Billups and Caron are done.

aren't they just keeping DJ around because he's Griffins BFF?

Indiana went through these ugly ass scoring droughts all the damn time in the regular season, I knew vintage Pacers offense would show up in this series

Dammit so p off now. Missed the end of the bulls/nets game. Looked like a very good game. My electric company was doing some maintenance on the wires so I lost power from noon and still no power :(

giri

I think that's one of the reasons, the other being nobody wants his FUCKING LUDICROUS 10 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR CONTRACT. I'm sorry, I just hate him.

Eh, i think they don't make it out of the first round, CP3 will be on the phone asking questions of friends on other teams.

DJ is bizzaro, but i think a lot of it has to do with griffin getting stalled in development too. There's just no spacing with the 2 of them on the floor at all. But DJ should definitely be a lot more impactful than he is given his contract. And if given the chance, i'd definitely bundle him with bledsoe and ship him out for the right pieces.

madwest.gif

bush league

Top Bottom