• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

giri

When Gasol plays aggressive, this team looks like a chip contender.

When he plays passive, not so much.

But hopefully mike has his 3pt shot back.

VCUNgcI.png

Clips were a Cp3 bailout buzzer beater from being down 3-1 right now.

Game 5 gonna be intense.

With OKC out, I feel Denver and Memphis have the best chance of being competitive with Miami. Competitive series = Entertaining for me :p

Denver can't contain golden state, how exactly will they be competitive with Miami!?!?

BadAss2961

in terms of entertainment/most fun to watch/really want to see in the finals, who do you guys want to come out of the west?
If the Heat make it, OKC is still the obvious answer on pure entertainment alone.

I'd rather the Spurs make it since I think they'd have a better shot at beating those fuckers though. OKC seems to turn shit against Miami.

jjasper

Memphis is perfectly built to take on Miami. Probably moreso than any team in the West. They have the defenders to make Lebron Wade and Bosh work for theirs and no one on their team can stop Marc or Zach. It would be entertaining as hell. We wouldn't win but I do think we could get three wins at home.

Top Bottom