• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

madwest.gif

bush league
flagrant 2, right?

The Nets have the bleakest future of any team in the NBA. A middling team chock full of ridiculous contracts. They'll destined to be an underperforming playoff team for years and years.

Stephenson is dumb as the bricks he throws up...
The Nets have the bleakest future of any team in the NBA. A middling team chock full of ridiculous contracts. They'll destined to be an underperforming playoff team for years and years.
Only took 6 months for people to realize this. Wallace's initial trade and resigning is mind-bogglingly bad.

linsivvi

Yep. Johnson, Deron, Lopez and Wallace will combine for $70M+ in 15-16. Not even their Russian overlord can save the team.

boston scored 31 points in the first half yesterday and 23 inn the second half in game 2.

The Nets have halves of 34 and 36 too. Actually game 1 Celtics also scored 25 in the second half.

They look like lockout season scores.

But Deron is better than whatever the Hawks tried to trot out at PG.

Five years ago he was. He is probably the most inconsistent PG in the NBA now. He'll have games of pure brilliance and then he'll regress to the point where you're wondering why the Nets are paying him so much. At least the Hawks know what they're getting out of Teague and company every game.

Vire

Did I ever mention how much I want to murder the Hawks PA Announcer?

The way he says "threeeeeeeee" is THE WORST.

Nate Robinson said:
"I always think I'm on fire, kind of like the old school game NBA Jam," he said. "You make a couple in a row, the rim's on fire. You shoot the ball, the ball's on fire. I feel like that at times -- all the time. Whenever I'm in the game, I just play with a lot of confidence. You kind of have to lie to yourself and feel like you can't miss."

Word. Nate earned himself some money today. I'd love for him to stay a Bull, but a 5'9" vet making the minimum while outperforming players making 20 times his salary deserves a payday.

Smokey

We in here. Get this win doe.

TC gonna look so bad at the start. A monsoon outside y'all gonna see nothing but white shirts on seats, #fanup style

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We in here. Get this win doe.

TC gonna look so bad at the start. A monsoon outside y'all gonna see nothing but white shirts on seats, #fanup style

lol

Top Bottom