• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

cacophony

@MJ4Sports
Tons of Rockets people got flooded out of the game tonight including the PA announcer. Looks like the fans too. Arena is only 2/3 full

ugh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
@MJ4Sports
Tons of Rockets people got flooded out of the game tonight including the PA announcer. Looks like the fans too. Arena is only 2/3 full

ugh

Ugh indeed.

I'm also so looking forward to moving back home to Houston in 2014... Can't wait for that weather and traffic again.

DUNKDERP.gif

I wish this animated gif could be my avatar.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bev on Durant wut :/

Already in the penalty lol

Matrix

Garbage coach. Mcfail totally got his team up for this game.

Yes I'm blaming Mcfail for everything.

Matrix

Lin stinks. Lin for Howard!

Perkins can fuck himself.

Matrix

Wtf another tech :/

Go fuck yourself Crawford!!!

Matrix

Mcfail coaching lmao

It makes sense to move, but lol

This team has no D, thanks mcshit.

Top Bottom