• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Finally delcrapo... My god.

Need some points now that Mcfail has put Harden on the bench.

you would think people would learn that just cause you signed a corpse that performed in 2002 that it doesn't mean he will in 2013
terry_gif.gif

is this a serious question? Kobe's been playing for how long now?

clearly it is serious. I know kobe is great, but he has been the best player in the league not name Shaq in his prime. I've seen a lot of spin moves from other great players and Melo's is the best i've ever seen. It is actually his best move, but he uses it the least. When you are able to spin to not only lose your man, but cover a great distance that is an unstoppable weapon.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

balddemon

Banned
so did anyone before the game say that the thunder are better without westbrook? I feel like if the rox caught up because durant got cold , westbrook could have picked up the slack. he'd also actually be playing defense.

although maybe the rockets are just super hot right now.

Emwitus

clearly it is serious. I know kobe is great, but he has been the best player in the league not name Shaq in his prime. I've seen a lot of spin moves from other great players and Melo's is the best i've ever seen. It is actually his best move, but he uses it the least. When you are able to spin to not only lose your man, but cover a great distance that is an unstoppable weapon.

I'll give you this only because melo is the stronger and longer athlete. His spin and hold would give him more space. But kobe man, he has some great spins man....I didn't want to go back and forth with videos cause every one can look them up. His been in the league a long time. Melo is the next kobe in terms of offensive variety and his drive to just attack.

so did anyone before the game say that the thunder are better without westbrook? I feel like if the rox caught up because durant got cold , westbrook could have picked up the slack. he'd also actually be playing defense.

although maybe the rockets are just super hot right now.
well besides no ynb. okc isn't executing an offense right now, it's just kd iso.

Top Bottom