• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

AcridMeat

Banned
I was getting lunch and saw the Bulls/Nets score was at 78-75 or something. Did not expect to get home later in the day and see a triple overtime...damn it.

Was it entertaining or shameful?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The majority of Harden's turnovers are from flailing for calls. I have no respect for this guy's game

Lol that's rich coming from you Konex.

Matrix

Parsons is so damn good.

linsivvi

Durant is gassed. Up by a huge margin and still played Durant for the entire 1st half. Durant will be dead by the Finals even if they make it there. Stupid coaching.

Matrix

No excuse though no matter who's on the court for OKC for the Rockets to not have come out with this type of intensity from the start. This is what I expected with no Westbrook on the court even if they lose.

Matrix

Great sub Mcfail.

Top Bottom