• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

you own neither!

This is Ace

django-unchained-christoph-waltz-drinks-beer-el-paso.jpg

PBY

Banned
How? You have no substance towards your accusations. You just keep revising history along with your buddy over here.

Luckily, a good portion of Knicks age isn't that stupid. Good game, guys. Series is still over.
You kept the brooms in the closet tho.

How? You have no substance towards your accusations. You just keep revising history along with your buddy over here.

Luckily, a good portion of Knicks age isn't that stupid. Good game, guys. Series is still over.
tumblr_m5w9qpUKhq1r5jtugo1_400.gif

God I hope you're drunk right now because you are making NO sense. Saying gg to Celts fans = troll. Gotcha.

Explain how I'm trolling or not making sense? Please.
You do this crappy reverse shit every time something blatantly obvious happens in NBA-GAF. Celts getting all the call? BLAH BLAH REFS FAVORING OTHER TEAM. Carmelo getting abused in the paint? "Carmelo piece of shit die". KG does a passionate screen on a smaller player? "That PG IS SUCH A THUG"

You've been doing it for years, even back in 08-09. You got called out it back in the day on IRC (b-b-but why are you guys calling me a troll?) And it's not "during the game" stuff where we're all BSing either, you seem to do this all the time. I don't get it, is it really worth the effort to do that?

Hell, even right now you're doing it LOL. Tell me how I'M trolling.

Emwitus

It's always extremes with the criticism of Melo. One day he's the best thing ever and the next day he's the fucking worst.

Welcome to lakers age. I feel like melo has the potential to became as good as lebron......if he could only slightly diversify. His assist/rebound averages for his career are way too low for someone of his skill set and size.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
LETS GO LAKERS!! LETS AVOID THIS SWEEP! Its going to be fun watching goudelock and morris in the back court.

GOD WHY DID KOBE HAVE TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY ACHILLES !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!

Everyone who doesnt watch the Laker game tonight is not a TRUE laker fan!

It's always extremes with the criticism of Melo. One day he's the best thing ever and the next day he's the fucking worst.
I'm not sure if anyone has called him the best thing ever in awhile. His rep really took a massive hit with the fight in NY and his Nugggets teams not doing well in the playoffs. Never mind they were the higher seed only once.

Also I read Kobe was telling Carmelo to keep shooting. Dammit Kobe is really the cerebral assassin... when Carmelo trusted his teammates in Game 1 2nd half, good things happened.

Sanjuro

You do this crappy reverse shit every time something blatantly obvious happens in NBA-GAF. Celts getting all the call? BLAH BLAH REFS FAVORING OTHER TEAM. Carmelo getting abused in the paint? "Carmelo piece of shit die"

You've been doing it for years, even back in 08-09. You got called out it back in the day on IRC (b-b-but why are you guys calling me a troll?) And it's not "during the game" stuff where we're all BSing either, you seem to do this all the time. I don't get it, is it really worth the effort to do that?

Hell, even right now you're doing it. Tell me how I'M trolling.

I poke fun at most other fan bases for crying about the refs excessively. Hence "LARefs". I think it's fairly normal to complain against a call, that's sports, but you guys take into the next level. Comes across as incredibly salty, especially when your team is superior on the court.

Most people take your posts in that manner. I'm not alone with that mindset either.

giga

LETS GO LAKERS!! LETS AVOID THIS SWEEP! Its going to be fun watching goudelock and morris in the back court.

GOD WHY DID KOBE HAVE TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY ACHILLES !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!

Everyone who doesnt watch the Laker game tonight is not a TRUE laker fan!
What the…

Top Bottom