• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Emwitus

LETS GO LAKERS!! LETS AVOID THIS SWEEP! Its going to be fun watching goudelock and morris in the back court.

GOD WHY DID KOBE HAVE TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY ACHILLES !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!

Everyone who doesnt watch the Laker game tonight is not a TRUE laker fan!

Pipe dreams.

PBY

Banned
LETS GO LAKERS!! LETS AVOID THIS SWEEP! Its going to be fun watching goudelock and morris in the back court.

GOD WHY DID KOBE HAVE TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY ACHILLES !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!

Everyone who doesnt watch the Laker game tonight is not a TRUE laker fan!
Did I end up in Lakersground by accident? Where am I?

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Pipe dreams.

HAHAH

I really started watching Laker games during the SMUSH PARKER and KAWAME BROWN ERA.

I love watching the Lakers play.

What a crazy season though. Hope we are all back next season to contend.

Paul Gasol and Dwight Howard would be sick together. People were saying the were not going to compliment each other but Pau Gasol is a great passer. Crazy how the team started coming together in the end. Sad to see that all the Laker fans dipped out this forum though.
Glad to see your still posting.

HAHAH

I really started watching Laker games during the SMUSH PARKER and KAWAME BROWN ERA.

Paul Gasol and Dwight Howard would be sick together. People were saying the were not going to compliment each other but Pau Gasol is a great passer. Crazy how the team started coming together in the end. Sad to see that all the Laker fans dipped out this forum though.
This post is for real

HAHAH

Jordan.gif

Emwitus

HAHAH

hahaha. Welcome to gaf. Don't put too much stack on pau/dwight....chances are they wont be in LA next season. Sacre/hill/morris/goudelock/clark future. It's inevitable.

JJ doesn't get the ball enough on the team, like darkside and everybody knows he is so deadly off screens.

you shitting it up after that fact doesn't help.

the fact is you are one if the whiniest posters ever. anything i can do to try and get you to post less benefits us all

dream

ph33nix, back off before he starts posting wrestling gifs and talking about all the anime he doesn't really watch.

the fact is you are one if the whiniest posters ever. anything i can do to try and get you to post less benefits us all

now youre being whiny. why not just put him on ignore or PM him if it bothers you so much?

but you just had to let us know how you felt about him didnt you? lol.

i love when you hear two voices saying "magic" and the lone "earvin" always comes from wilbon

at least mike is acknolwedging his name dropping ass kissing ways now

its so precious watching knicks age come to the defense of their own. way to go team!

... you realize by making that post, you're STILL DOING IT? I already posted in another thread! It's over, Jesus tapdancing Christ. Stop trying to whiteknight already.

Blackace, can you just delete like the last 10 posts I/Sanjuro/pheeniks have made in this thread? For real, save the rest of NBA-GAF from having to read this shitshow.

Sanjuro

i love when you hear two voices saying "magic" and the lone "earvin" always comes from wilbon

at least mike is acknolwedging his name dropping ass kissing ways now

its so precious watching knicks age come to the defense of their own. way to go team!

It's nice. Not like there is an actual Celtics Age for me!

HAHAH

Hey I like you

This is a direct condemnation of how the Bucks/Heat game is. Bish, can you reset this game and have the Bucks pass to Redick and not make stupid turnovers?

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
hahaha. Welcome to gaf. Don't put too much stack on pau/dwight....chances are they wont be in LA next season. Sacre/hill/morris/goudelock/clark future. It's inevitable.

Yeah I know it was cool watching the lakers the second half of the season forming some sort of identity. It seems the Lakers never give any of their rookies or draft picks a chance to develop because they are always getting big named players. I really like all those players you mentioned and that other guy we drafted two years ago I believe. Ebanks see what i mean. What happen to him?

Top Bottom