• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

So everybody on the Rockets is having a good to great game... except for Harden who is having such a horrible game that they're almost down double digits at half.

Edit: Wow Harden has 7 of the Rockets' 11 turnovers.

Jalen Rose back in July said:
Happy for Asik parlaying 2 starts, 3pts/5 rebs into a $25m deal from Hou. Being 7ft always pays especially if you can walk & chew gum #NBA

I love how guys that frequently bash stat guys will often judge players completely off their raw stats.

Chuck is just looking at the long haul. 28 of those 60 points came from the bench, thats not going to happen against whoever they play in the 2nd round.
I agree if he said it going forward more.

But they should talk about the defense.

I really don't think okc comes out without Westbrook. A good defense will take out Ibaka and Martin and that will be that.

pilonv1

Be easier just to sign Josh Smith. What are you going to get in an Asik trade that's as valuable as a good center on an MLE contract?

Exactly my view, although I don't know if Smith is the guy I'd want. Maybe Milsapp? I know he's not as exciting as a name but I think he'd fit better with that team.

Emwitus

Exactly my view, although I don't know if Smith is the guy I'd want. Maybe Milsapp? I know he's not as exciting as a name but I think he'd fit better with that team.

Dwight howard is far and away houston's best option. They improve their defense and get a big who commands alot of attention away from their 3 point shooters. It's like a no brainer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy shit ParGod is good.

I jinxed him, I'll shut up

Top Bottom