• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

fuck parsons is too hot. There shouldnt be someone so hot in the nba.

jeremy-lin-swagger-gif.gif

Branduil

Exactly my view, although I don't know if Smith is the guy I'd want. Maybe Milsapp? I know he's not as exciting as a name but I think he'd fit better with that team.

Josh Smith can be pretty dumb but he's definitely a better player than Millsap.

Dwight howard is far and away houston's best option. They improve their defense and get a big who commands alot of attention away from their 3 point shooters. It's like a no brainer.

I don't know if the difference on defense between Asik+Josh Smith and Dwight by himself is that big.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf at that call!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
McFail looks dazed

Matrix

shit refs!!!

PARGOD SAYS FUCK JOO

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yea he can get fired and probably will. There are Christians who believe homosexuality is a sin because their religion teaches that and they're misinformed, but that doesn't make them bigots.

Christians think not be Christian is a sin. By being anything other than Christian they're going to burn in hell, gay or straight. That's a fundamental hallmark of Christian theology. That doesn't mean all Christians are bigots towards all non-Christians.

There are definitely bigoted Christians, but the very act of accepting the theology of the church doesn't make you a bigot.

Yeah because ignorance isn't the definition of bigotry or anything like that

Matrix

Ouch @ Durant

Parsons wants this so badly.

Top Bottom