• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

I'm OK with a loss here, I've been ready for it since like halfway through the first quarter. Just make someone OTHER than Miller finish this game for Denver T.T

LuchaShaq

Banned
Ya'll just have to constantly remind a dude that the chance that Kyrie stays in CLE is bleak.

Can I just enjoy the present for a little? fml

The second Kyrie got drafted it was time to start the clock on when he would leave.

When your owner is a clown you have to get INCREDIBLY lucky for a star to stay long term. (Blake would be leaving scumbag sterling if they didn't get CP3 for example).

That comic sans hissy fit was all any future Cav had to know about the organizations direction.

Godslay

Banned
Somebody needs to gif that guy drinking and cheering.

team-america-puking-up-a-storm.gif

Best I can do.

Can't believe Denver almost choked that away. I'm practically in high spirits. They had the chance to completely demoralize the Warriors and instead barely survived.

Godslay

Banned
GS shooting percentage starting to comeback down to reality. Still will probably win at home, but damn game 7 would be fun regardless of who wins.

Top Bottom