• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

LuchaShaq

Banned
If Jackson has proof from his "inside source" about targeting curry motherfuckers are going to get taken behind the shed by stern. Suspensions and fines that will make the artest melee look like nothing.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If Jackson has proof from his "inside source" about targeting curry motherfuckers are going to get taken behind the shed by stern. Suspensions and fines that will make the artest melee look like nothing.

Lol this has gotten insane.

I expect at least a few Bogut "inadvertent elbows" in game 6.

masud

Banned
NY are losing to the celtics. Will be the first team to lose after being up 3-0.

EDIT: Can chicago afford dwight?

EDIT: Now their spreading out the fouls evenly.

9969812c-5796-437e-8280-cdc63cd9705c.jpg

LuchaShaq

Banned
That's where not having David Lee hurts them. He would not hesitate to take out Faried's ACL.

Lol this has gotten insane.

I expect at least a few Bogut "inadvertent elbows" in game 6.

I don't care who but you have to protect your star especially a guy like curry who is small and injury prone. Either Bogut or Ezeli or Biedrins needs to deck the first Denver driver of the game if the league isn't going to do shit about this.

dream

I don't care who but you have to protect your star especially a guy like curry who is small and injury prone. Either Bogut or Ezeli or Biedrins needs to deck the first Denver driver of the game if the league isn't going to do shit about this.

Oh I agree with you, but everyone is too concerned about being classy and respectful to do something about it. And the problem with that is now the perception is you can fuck with Young Stephen and nobody will do anything about it.

I think sliding a foot underneath Faried as he goes for a rebound in game 6 will clear that up real quick.

Oh I agree with you, but everyone is too concerned about being classy and respectful to do something about it. And the problem with that is now the perception is you can fuck with Young Stephen and nobody will do anything about it.

I think sliding a foot underneath Faried as he goes for a rebound in game 6 will clear that up real quick.
yea, no.

LuchaShaq

Banned

See sliding a foot is the type of cowardly Bruce Bowen type shit that will get you decked even in a pickup game of 13 year old kids.

Make is clear and make it obvious this shit won't fly if the refs/league have no intention of policing it.

I'm all for hard fouls for someone going to the hoop but going out of your way to elbow a guy in the ribs 18 feet from the hoop or hack his elbow hard 3-4 steps after the whistle? Fuck off and man up.

dream

See sliding a foot is the type of cowardly Bruce Bowen type shit that will get you decked even in a pickup game of 13 year old kids.

Make is clear and make it obvious this shit won't fly if the refs/league have no intention of policing it.

I'm all for hard fouls for someone going to the hoop but going out of your way to elbow a guy in the ribs 18 feet from the hoop or hack his elbow hard 3-4 steps after the whistle? Fuck off and man up.

Sometimes you have to get drastic, though. When Young Stephen is so injury prone, sending someone to whack the kid will most likely hurt him and whatever minor acts of retaliation you commit in return will just get your guy ejected. It's not a fair tradeoff.

Putting a guy on the shelf for a few months, though, means nobody will fuck with your star anymore.

Sometimes you have to get drastic, though. When Young Stephen is so injury prone, sending someone to whack the kid will most likely hurt him and whatever minor acts of retaliation you commit in return will just get your guy ejected. It's not a fair tradeoff.

Putting a guy on the shelf for a few months, though, means nobody will fuck with your star anymore.
nope, makes you look like a fucking piece of shit and a dirty ass player.

LuchaShaq

Banned

That's why you send Andres instead of Bogut.

Fjordson

There were some questionable plays in the Warriors game. Faried's elbow and Koufos pushing Curry was pretty bush league, but a few others like Faried pulling down Jack after that one pump fake when he tweaked his ankle also didn't look right.

Not that any of those are to blame for the Warriors losing, but it was still a lame strategy by Karl and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jackson is at least partially right. Not so much about specifically targeting Curry's ankle, not sure how you even do that, but they definitely got some cheap shots in.

Top Bottom