• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wait, were the Knicks really wearing black because they were "going to a funeral" ?

bury.jpg

I like how people conveniently gloss over Jason Terry starting the funeral talk. "OH NOES DEM DIRTY KNICKS!!"
by jason terry, you mean kenyon martin?
Kenyon martin said:
“The guy was mouthing off before the game,” Kenyon Martin said. “He told me, ‘You’re not dancing at my funeral today.’’’

And?

“We’re ending it Wednesday,” Martin said.

He even made it a point to tell teammates what to wear when the Knicks look to win this series in five, then get ready for the winner of Indiana-Atlanta. “Wear black,” he said. “Funeral colors.’’

Jason terry said "I don’t care if Patrick Ewing comes back for them. We’re going to treat it like a Game 7.”

Hey man... don't wear the shit if you can't handle what comes with it.

Also- be less fraudulent.
... and the Knicks can't "handle it"? Knicks have been down at the half Games 1, 2, and 4. They won the first 2 and overcame a 20+ point deficit in Game 4 w/o their 2nd leading scorer. Let's see if they can't handle it.
“The guy was mouthing off before the game,” Kenyon Martin said. “He told me, ‘You’re not dancing at my funeral today.’’’

no comment.

Emwitus

sooo many careless mistakes.

EDIT: No idea why boston never ice the roll for felton. Gotta keep away from the middle and push him to his left.

Bread

Banned
oh my god this pnr defense is so bad, why are they trying to run through picks every time when felton is obviously driving. make him hit the long jumper.

Top Bottom