• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Emwitus

Funeral suits? Frack this cocky team! I hope boston beat their ass.

EDIT: How many times are boston going to try and post up pierce so close to the 3 point line? It almost always leads to a turn over.

KingKong

I know it's 3-1 and will probably be 4-1 but man, Boston would have had a real chance with Rondo (and would have probably been playing the Pacers or Nets instead)

eh I don't care about the Knicks being cocky and wearing black suits. in fact I applaud it!

besides the lulz if they lose are worth it

How could Woodson allow this? You want to win in NY? You play like a pro.
Wearing black is very professional. Beats the crap that Westbrook wears.

westbrook-urkel.jpg

hopefully halftime will settle them down. gotta stay outta foul trouble next half

i dont really care about the whole wearing black thing but if theyre gonna act like that, then execute on the floor. so far that hasnt been the case after the 9-0 start

some questionable calls from the refs but knicks were just flat the first half. havent seen many 3 balls either

some questionable calls from the refs but knicks were just flat the first half. havent seen many 3 balls either
Only Pablo and JR have taken them, Pablo's missed some open looks due to hesitating. JR is just off so far, his lack of points are the difference in the game.

NY has been down by halftime a few times, just got to play well.

Knicks have the Celtics exactly where they want them!

I see JR the first out for practice on the court now, after that start I'd want extra practice too.

Top Bottom