• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Pimpwerx

LOL! I thought the refs were pushing it giving the Bulls a jump ball there, but Jersey hangs on. I don't care who wins this series, just glad it went 7 games. PEACE.

Derwind

They really need to step up in the United Center, get some sweat proof floor boards, looked like Nate was doing slip&slide impressions....

Lkr

so i haven't been able to watch much since the lakers got swept because of finals, but did curry really get that badly roughed up the last game? i saw that a lot of the old vets are laughing at him/mark jackson because it wasn't that bad

So David Lee is playing with a torn hip flexor tendon. Kurt Thomas beasted on the Utah frontline with a broken foot. Half the Bulls team is sick yet played. Harden had the flu and was bombing threes.

And Derrick Rose still is sitting on the sidelines.

Chichikov

so i haven't been able to watch much since the lakers got swept because of finals, but did curry really get that badly roughed up the last game? i saw that a lot of the old vets are laughing at him/mark jackson because it wasn't that bad
They roughed him a bit in the first, not too bad, mostly checks when he tried to go around picks, you know, playoff basketball, there was one cheap shot at his ankle though.

It's true that he doesn't get calls like a star though.

Top Bottom