• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Whoops, got my facts a little mixed up. It was in OKC, not Memphis, and he asked James Johnson to room with him, not JLIII (both are on the Raptors now, so I got it a bit mixed up). Why James Johnson, though? Because James has a background in Martial Arts, lol.

“I don’t care whatever somebody said on this team, I believe in stuff like that. It was scary [Tuesday] night.”-Derrick Rose

http://www.hoopsnotes.com/teams/chicago/taj-gibson-gets-a-scare-at-haunted-hotel/

pilonv1

The Mavs should get Calderon because he is a pass first point guard. The catch is that they'd have to find players in the SG, SF, and C positions that can play good to great defense to make up for Dirk and Calderon's lack of defense. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with Jack, Tyreke Evans, Granger, Dirk, and Bynum as their starting five knowing Cuban.

fixed

rando14

Whoops, got my facts a little mixed up. It was in OKC, not Memphis, and he asked James Johnson to room with him, not JLIII (both are on the Raptors now, so I got it a bit mixed up). Why James Johnson? Because James has a background in Martial Arts, lol.

“I don’t care whatever somebody said on this team, I believe in stuff like that. It was scary [Tuesday] night.”-Derrick Rose

http://www.hoopsnotes.com/teams/chic...haunted-hotel/

“We were watching [out for] each other,” Rose said with a laugh. “We were just up on the computer just talking, just having fun the whole night.”

well, okay. haha.

Bogut is beasting

gsw ought to be grateful they're only down 4 but...if they lose this game they probably lose the series. Curry and Klay need to turn things around.

rando14

Yeah, it was OKC, not Memphis.

I love the part with Taj

Taj Gibson was still trying to wrap his mind around what he had seen as the old elevator at the Skirvin Hotel gingerly opened its doors Wednesday morning. The rookie from USC had heard the stories about the old hotel being haunted, and now he had one of his own that surely would add to the myth.

"At one point, at around 12:15 at night, my bathroom door just slammed completely shut," he said. "I don't know what it was, but it just completely slammed. It took me a minute to kind of figure out what [it] was."

Yeah Taj, that was the reason. Not because you were crazy drunk and stumbled into the bathroom door without realizing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I love the part with Taj

Yeah Taj, that was the reason. Not because you were crazy drunk and stumbled into the bathroom door without realizing.
"Then, I woke up dazed and confused in what appeared to be the hallway with empty beer bottles scattered all around me. Those damn ghosts." -Taj

This is kind of a misleading match up because if Bogut would have been healthy all year I think Golden State could have been as high as a three seed.

Cloudy

Banned
why? I don't really have a preference either way...they'll be equally difficult imo

I feel Denver has the bigs to take Timmy out of the games AND guards to make TP play defense. That is a deadly combo for SA IMO

Top Bottom