• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Just read the report today about Rose sitting out because of concerns about his muscle memory. Two thoughts:

1) The longer you sit out, the worse that gets.
2) Isn't he playing full contact 5-on-5 in practices? What more is he waiting on?

did you miss the "boston is not strong enough" pic that was posted after game 2?

I saw that, but people complained about it.
I want to know when it would be fair play to talk about Boston, since you can't make fun of them in any way right now.

Also, keep it going Knicks.

Emwitus

10 points in the fourth! Those fans deserve a refund.

EDIT: Boston better stop posting up pierce and make him more of a spot up shooter or it's over. He turns it over every time he puts it on the floor.

Bread

Banned
I saw that, but people complained about it.
I want to know when it would be fair play to talk about Boston, since you can't make fun of them in any way right now.

Also, keep it going Knicks.
it seems like you just want to make fun of Boston for terrible reasons. no one cares if you shit on the celtics, don't act like a victim of some oppression.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Just read the report today about Rose sitting out because of concerns about his muscle memory. Two thoughts:

2) Isn't he playing full contact 5-on-5 in practices? What more is he waiting on?

In his defense.

In the off season the Bulls threw away Asik and Korver for basically nothing.

Rose owes them shit, in terms of coming back before he feels ready.

charsace

He would hurt his team coming back now. He should have came back for like 20 regular season games to work his way in.

Top Bottom