• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey did...

oh right rockets fan.

Smokey is 100% a Rockets fan and acts like any sane normal Rockets fan who understands the history of the franchise and Houston sports in general. I have no clue wtf you even care lol

derrick_rose_statue_chicagoside.jpg

Kacar

So apparently the last time there were 4 game 6s in one night every series was closed out, so hopefully that doesnt happen.

Super hyped for all these games tonight, yes even the fuckball game for commercial breaks.

Mxrz

I've always hated the Celtics. But they must win tonight. The hilarity of the Knicks being the ones to blow a 3-0 cannot be understated.

Derwind

Although I want a game 7 push for posterity's sake, the fate of an era in Game 7... but my money is on the Knicks closing out tonight...

LuchaShaq

Banned
I hope this OKC-HOU series gets people giving YNB some damn credit.

Dude had a better season than rose did during his MVP year and people wonder why his team is falling apart?

Devin Harris with the 360 spin turnover on a 3 v 1 fastbreak.

....fucking hell.

Mxrz

I hope this OKC-HOU series gets people giving YNB some damn credit.

Dude had a better season than rose did during his MVP year and people wonder why his team is falling apart?

Something something Durant the anti-Lebron something something.

Westbrook should be laughing his ass off somewhere.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Some people don't understand what "best of seven" means. I had someone say to me; "oh so game six of the Grizzlies and Clippers is on tonight. What's the series at?"

I was stunned.

Top Bottom