• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Fox318

A7wTeDQh.jpg

TheFatOne

I'm sad that it will be a long time before the Celtics will be able to make a run,but the Celtics have a couple of pieces still. They won't be to terrible to watch during the regular season.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
And? He did. It was an obvious charge.

Since when can you just slide in front of a player like that on a drive and have it be a clean charge? That was a block. The only time a play like that is a charge is if Green had left his feet and was in a shooting motion. And he wasn't near that.

Knicks win! To all my haters what now? talkg shit now!

peterboy-sup
PSY- you really mad
emwitus-back to the offseason again son!
Darkside3133-think you are slick,hater.
diehard/IWMTB- regression to the mean? yea about that!

#Knickstape

masud

Banned
This Celtic team is probably the worst playoff team I've ever seen and Melo still had to get his punk ass dragged to the 2nd round by role players....

Oh and...

tumblr_mgbieeDeZ51qbcs46o2_400.gif

Good night sweet prick.

PBY

Banned

peterboy-sup
PSY- you really mad

#Knickstape
I'll give u props. Salt-armistice til round 2.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
That collapse had to be deliberate right?

I mean seriously? How the fuck does a fuckery like that happen? No freaking way.

You fucking clowns probably burned effigies, prayed in every religious structure, just so you could spend one more day hoping for lol knicks. Right now, you get your wish - but only because the Knicks are still playing.

More hate, please. Tell me that the Knicks won't win the title. Tell me this post is our Finals. Tell me we'll lose to the Pacers or whatever. Doesn't matter. Today - and just for today, suck my dick NBA-GAF.

Since when can you just slide in front of a player like that on a drive and have it be a clean charge? That was a block. The only time a play like that is a charge is if Green had left his feet and was in a shooting motion. And he wasn't near that.

Chandler was clearly in a legal defensive position. Green just went in a straight line into his spot. That is always called a charge. I used to watch odom do that every game.

PBY

Banned
You fucking clowns probably burned effigies, prayed in every religious structure, just so you could spend one more day hoping for lol knicks. Right now, you get your wish - but only because the Knicks are still playing.

More hate, please. Tell me that the Knicks won't win the title. Tell me this post is our Finals. Tell me we'll lose to the Pacers or whatever. Doesn't matter. Today - and just for today, suck my dick NBA-GAF.
Tell me you don't think you have a title shot.

KingGondo

Banned

First round chest-pounding. Impressive

peterboy-sup
PSY- you really mad

#Knickstape

What does this mean? The Knicks shot terribly.

But congratulations on your team beating the Celtics, Syphon.

rando14

iKZqO1dLvdZD.gif

Top Bottom