• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ok I'm about 5 minutes behind live tv but is it just me or is Griffin running around shoving everyone he can (while in clear view of the refs) and getting away with all of it?
He is shoving people on screens, shoving people in the back on rebounds. It's bothering me quite a bit.
Even my wide piped up and said "what's with Griffin? I thought he was a nice guy". :)

Is the league trying to guarantee that a team from LA stays in the playoffs?

where is delfino island.

ZyoA9ha.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking fts. Young Rockets not handling the pressure.

Emwitus

Ok I'm about 5 minutes behind live tv but is it just me or is Griffin running around shoving everyone he can (while in clear view of the refs) and getting away with all of it?
He is shoving people on screens, shoving people in the back on rebounds. It's bothering me quite a bit.
Even my wide piped up and said "what's with Griffin? I thought he was a nice guy". :)

Is the league trying to guarantee that a team from LA stays in the playoffs?

He seemed like he intentionally wanted zach to get thrown out earlier. Had an elbow at his head when he pulled him down.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anderson and Lin combo gonna end the Rockets.

giri

remember before the first round / late regular season people were asking why teams should be afraid of the grizz in the play offs?

this is it.

This would have been so much closer though if both teams were fully healthy.

I feel so bad for clips fans. They only had 2 players show up tonight, and Matt barnes was one.

Top Bottom