• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am going on record to say that Stephenson is Shawn Kemps son. Some way shape or form he is, whether he knows it or not

snack

Dude waits 8 seasons for a playoff game and gets injured in the first one. I'm crying for David Lee right now. Man tears.

Spurs need a SF.
tumblr_mld8wvnHUP1qe1x8qo1_r2_500.png

kawhi leonard is good

Because Korver can not stay in front of him and he drives past all the time?

Considering it's the playoffs and how bad calls were yesterday I'd think he'd get some ref disrespect, plus in fuckball it's generally ugly basketball with not this many FTs. Pacers have shot 30 already.

Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Man the Lakers-Spurs game is going to be just as boring because it is always boring watching any spurs game.

OKC vs Houston is the game to watch.

huh? spurs are a very fun team to watch. hou and okc will be ok just to see lin for the first time in the playoffs and harden at okc but okc will win the series fairly easy.

Man the Lakers-Spurs game is going to be just as boring because it is always boring watching any spurs game.

OKC vs Houston is the game to watch.

So fucking stupid. Spurs games have been ultra fun for the past few years. They just carry a stigma from the Avery Johnson-David Robinson years of half court ball. I don't know a single true fan of basketball who is not ultra appreciative of Tony and Manu's styles.

rando14

So excited to see T Mac! :)

edit: wait I havent been paying attention, is he supposed to start playing during the first round?

huh? spurs are a very fun team to watch. hou and okc will be ok just to see lin for the first time in the playoffs and harden at okc but okc will win the series fairly easy.

It's the series with the most intrigue. I'm curious to see if Harden will be shut down for the entire series or if he really is an emerging superstar. Curious to see how Lin handles the playoff pressure. It just look like the one series where there could be an upset it could happen here as odd as that would look.

Top Bottom