• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

So fucking stupid. Spurs games have been ultra fun for the past few years. They just carry a stigma from the Avery Johnson-David Robinson years of half court ball. I don't know a single true fan of basketball who is not ultra appreciative of Tony and Manu's styles.

I would have to agree on that. Just whenever the spurs play a team I am just not excited.

What is it called when one player throws or bounces the ball to one of his teammates? I've never seen the Lakers attempt this tactic before.

I would have to agree on that. Just whenever the spurs play a team I am just not excited.

I get what you're saying, you can get bored of pizza. Too much of a good thing. It reminds me of the 90s when all you'd see on tv here was the Bulls. I mean, 1996 was amazing, but I was not excited to see yet another display of the same ol' same ol'...

Now, with the Spurs, I think we've gone to the point where they are too much under the radar. 6 years since their last championship, and they do no have the respect they should, when it comes to national tv coverage.

This game is fun so far. Gasol and Duncan make the game feels academic in a good way.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
2 problems with Duncan scoring all the time

1. when he sits, our offense tuns to shit. Nobody knows how to score.

2. when he's doing the majority of the scoring, it means the 3 point shot isn't falling which means instant death.

Top Bottom