• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Folks are just waiting for the real game to show up. Unfortunately the Lakers probably won't follow suit.

this is my favorite time of the year when I get to soak in all the drama. cause may and june are usually really slow

YX3oQxxNr8

Sooooo good

Unfortunately nobody can really see what's sooooo good

Vire

At least the Pacers decided to cool it with the all Yellow t-shirts for the crowd. Burned my eye sockets last year.

charsace

I have league pass and I have every game on, just because you like to be a homer and make shit up doesn't mean no one else watches your team

and LMAO you just directed me to look for highlight videos. since when did highlight videos mean someone was the best at something?

and I also never argued he isn't "exclusively" in the post. I told you he is not the best post player facing up OR with his back to the basket

There are highlights for like every game Amare played this season. You can watch every basket he's scored this year. I'm not making anything up. He worked out of the post a lot this season. I saw every game he played this season. Amare was the best scoring big man this season. You have to be lying to yourself to say he wasn't. Next season he's gonna come back well rested from all his injuries and win MIP. The people that hate on Amare and say he's done didn't watch him at all when played this season. His post scoring and foot work is the best in the league.

His per 36 is 22 and 8. And that's with him working his way back into game shape when he returned.

There are highlights for like every game Amare played this season. You can watch every basket he's scored this year. I'm not making anything up. He worked out of the post a lot this season. I saw every game he played this season. Amare was the best scoring big man this season. You have to be lying to yourself to say he wasn't. Next season he's gonna come back well rested from all his injuries and win MIP. The people that hate on Amare and say he's done didn't watch him at all when played this season. His post scoring and foot work is the best in the league.

It's a bit excessive, you could simply say he was a beast scoring from down low, which is true, but only true for like 24 minutes a game... That's like saying that his competition is Carl Landry. He played against benches, in limited minutes...

Born and raised here in Miami, but I've been a NY Knicks fan since 1993-1994 Ewing/Starks. I wouldn't jump ship to my hated rivals from back then. Never

While you're not a truly saved man (you are a Knicks fan, afterall), at least you're not hell bound. You're in the purgatory state.

Godslay

Banned
Obviously. A good question is whether or not the Nuggets rest Faried until the 2nd round...

Who knows? I wouldn't take this series for granted, so if he can go he goes. Get him back into the swing of things rather than lose the series or have to integrate back in the next series. Karl may lean on the depth though, let him rest, and rely on Wilson.

It's so bizarre and fitting how the Jets, Nets, and Mets all rhyme and how they are all second class citizens in their own city

Top Bottom