• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
That has to be up there for choke jobs right?. That was the most legendary choke job I've ever seen. So much failure I can't even comprehend it.

Fjordson

The bad thing is this wasn't isolated. We almost choked in game 6 against Denver. Not sure wtf is going on in these fourth quarters.

That was fucking glorious. Obviously the Spurs had some serious rust on them, but the way they kept fighting was a thing of beauty.

TP got abused through regulation, but then he came up big when it mattered most. Manu fucked up with that long three, but that's Manu, he won't back down if he has another one and I'm so glad he didn't.

So who's all part of Spurs-Age here

JT - obnoxious loud one nobody likes
obijkenobi - cool laidback one everybody likes
jobber - melodramatic guy

?

Jarret Jack didn't switch off on Ginobli 3. Idiot.

He didn't on the Green 3 too.
jackwtf_medium.gif

Jimrpg

I'm still scratching my head over that. He opted for Jefferson over Bogut. Wtf?

As a warriors fan, i feel sick, the players and coaching staff probably feel worse.

There was a point in the 4th quater about 8 minutes to go, it felt just like the denver game 6... spurs switched off at that point and put up jumpers.

I don't know why jackson didn't put in bogut at the end in the 4th to stop them driving to the hoop.

Man its a lot to do to win 4 games now, while the spurs only have to win 3 more...

was hoping to watch the game again and watch steph go off in the third but now i just can't be bothered.

As a warriors fan, i feel sick, the players and coaching staff probably feel worse.

There was a point in the 4th quater about 8 minutes to go, it felt just like the denver game 6... spurs switched off at that point and put up jumpers.

I don't know why jackson didn't put in bogut at the end in the 4th to stop them driving to the hoop.

Man its a lot to do to win 4 games now, while the spurs only have to win 3 more...

was hoping to watch the game again and watch steph go off in the third but now i just can't be bothered.

As a Warriors fan, I feel fine. It was game one on the road against the Spurs and the most they were ever behind was like 5 points. Besides, no one is expecting the Warriors to win this series anyway. You don't go from playoffs virgins to NBA finals in one postseason.

Trey

Why is it that Parker could get screens to get a wide open jumper quite regularly, but Curry had to beat a man off the dribble for basically every bucket?

linsivvi

Guess hack-a-Bogut during the first half got into Jackson's head.

Pop didn't even need to do anything. Just let Jackson doubt his own decisions and he'll inevitably screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom