• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse losing to a team held together by duct tape at home or choking an 18 pt lead to lose in 2OT???

Birdman needs more minutes. He had more blocks than anyone else on the Heat today and only played 18 minutes! Why doesn't LeBron block shots anymore?

I just want more opportunities for Shaq to yell BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!

cdyhybrid

Look at all dat hair.

I feel his pain. *goes to shave head again*

I'm glad Nate is doing well, but I dunno if I want the Heat to lose. The Zombie Sonics need to be stopped, and the Heat would probably be the last line of defense before the unthinkable happens.

I'm glad Nate is doing well, but I dunno if I want the Heat to lose. The Zombie Sonics need to be stopped, and the Heat would probably be the last line of defense before the unthinkable happens.

Even if the Thunder gets through Memphis they're not getting past San Antonio.

Westbrook and Harden absolutely destroyed them last year.

AcridMeat

Banned
As bad as the end of that game was, I'm still amazed at how composed and ready our rookies have been. Barnes, Green, Bazemore and Ezeli.

So many things could be said/complained about
FUCK YOU RICHARD JEFFERSON
but this team is still so young.

I just wish we would get actual fucking plays run down the stretch and not isolation.

As bad as the end of that game was, I'm still amazed at how composed and ready our rookies have been. Barnes, Green, Bazemore and Ezeli.

So many things could be said/complained about
FUCK YOU RICHARD JEFFERSON
but this team is still so young.

I just wish we would get actual fucking plays run down the stretch and not isolation.

So really, Pop fucked you guys over way back when we traded you RJ for cap relief? Pop playing the long con!

fertygo

If OKC goes to finals its mean Durant goes apeshit like 35+ppg from now on, you'd want to see that.

Otherwise no chance its happen.

cdyhybrid

If OKC goes to finals its mean Durant goes apeshit like 35+ppg from now on, you'd want to see that.

Otherwise no chance its happen.

I would not want to see that. Durant could average 200/game for the rest of the playoffs and I still would not want to see that.

Almost broke my TV ....ugh....at least we unequivocally know how important Klay Thompson is to the Warriors even when he isn't hitting his shots. That and Jackson is an idiot for going small the last 3 min of the 4th quarter among other things.

I'm going to bed...so disgusted...I suppose this is karma for almost blowing game 6 against the nuggets...

AcridMeat

Banned
So really, Pop fucked you guys over way back when we traded you RJ for cap relief? Pop playing the long con!
His breakaway summed up why we lost that game in a single play. Didn't hustle, didn't switch to his hand to finish for an easy and-one, and missed both free throws. So bad.

AcridMeat

Banned
Almost broke my TV ....ugh....at least we unequivocally know how important Klay Thompson is to the Warriors even when he isn't hitting his shots. That and Jackson is an idiot for going small the last 3 min of the 4th quarter among other things.
This too. I couldn't believe how long it took him to put a big man in again. They scored something like 8 straight points on lay ups because we didn't have Bogut in.

fertygo

If GS not crushed their mind by this loss (Big chance they are) this still at least can go to 6, they have good matchup

dvdjamm

What a night of basketball

BJo3TBsCEAAplcD.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom