• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Chances we got 2-0 on the Heat tonight??
vbUtSVR.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Chances we got 2-0 on the Heat tonight??
Bulls are going to either get stomped and lose, or keep it close and lose. Either way, expect Nate to try to score, while screwing over teammates, and expect the guards to not be able to even run basic shit like a PnR.

Also, expect refs to screw over Boozer like game 1.

Derwind

Phil Jackson turned down the Brooklyn Nets' head coach opening, but he is open to coaching a team if he has influence on the roster in the organization's front office, according to a source.

Jackson wants a role similar to the one Pat Riley has had with the Miami Heat -- preferring front office control but open to coaching if he can have power.

If he doesn't have influence over a franchise, a source says Jackson might stay retired for now.

link

The Heat have never lost 2 times in a row at home this year right? I think the last time that happened was the 2011 Finals....although I might be completely wrong

By pure luck. It wasn't like the Knicks didn't badly want to re-sign Lin.
The minute Lin went back to Houston and showed them the Knicks' offer he pissed off Dolan. That was it, regardless of the poision pill.

NY Felton has really flown under the radar this postseason (as he has during the regular season), he's done a very good job running the show and executing the PnR.
It's all the Boozer Defense Force needs!
More like Loozer Defense Force!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I'm also thinking the Bulls will get blown out, but with this team, nothing will surprise me. Can't predict them at all anymore.

Bulls are going to get spanked tonight. Lebron is probably pissed so I expect him to be more aggressive offensively and get to the line many times and early. As I said before, Boozer will have 20+ points but the Bulls will lose by 20-30. I hope I'm wrong and the Bulls can stay competitive for the majority of the game.

effzee

Bulls are going to get spanked tonight. Lebron is probably pissed so I expect him to be more aggressive offensively and get to the line many times and early. As I said before, Boozer will have 20+ points but the Bulls will lose by 20-30. I hope I'm wrong and the Bulls can stay competitive for the majority of the game.

I wonder as a coach if you react to game 1 by changing your line up or scheme.

Or do you remain confident in what got you here and just hope the same open shots your usually reliable shooters missed, will go in?

Either way I think its about time Miami game plans around their lack of rebounding. They either have to somehow pull Noah and Boozer out of the paint or throw in their own big bodies whose sole job would be to rebound.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
By pure luck. It wasn't like the Knicks didn't badly want to re-sign Lin.

Does that really matter? Anyhow you should support grunwald for exec of the year or Morey wins for robbing ya'll of Harden.

Also I expect lebron to run Nate over and injure him like he did Rondo and nobody (analyst included) saying shit because hey Lebron can do no wrong.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Doug Smith is making it sound like BC is going to have his option year picked up. So I guess he'll get his chance to trade Bargs for something. I don't know if this offseason is really that interesting aside from that dream though. Raptors have no cap space and a bunch of pieces they won't be able to move. I guess BC might can Casey (sounds like they had a lot of conflict during the season), but I have no faith in who he'd choose as his new coach. And OKC has our pick in this garbage draft, so not much going on.

Derwind

Doug Smith is making it sound like BC is going to have his option year picked up. So I guess he'll get his chance to trade Bargs for something. I don't know if this offseason is really that interesting aside from that dream though. Raptors have no cap space and a bunch of pieces they won't be able to move. I guess BC might can Casey (sounds like they had a lot of conflict during the season), but I have no faith in who he'd choose as his new coach. And OKC has our pick in this garbage draft, so not much going on.

Casey's not that bad of a coach either, I would rather keep him on.

More importantly fuck BC, I wish MLSE would scrub this guy!!!

I wonder as a coach if you react to game 1 by changing your line up or scheme.

Or do you remain confident in what got you here and just hope the same open shots your usually reliable shooters missed, will go in?

Either way I think its about time Miami game plans around their lack of rebounding. They either have to somehow pull Noah and Boozer out of the paint or throw in their own big bodies whose sole job would be to rebound.

At this point of the season, drastic lineup changes really don't happen unless a team is injured like the Bulls are. They(Bosh) did a good job of denying Boozer the ball, so I expect more of the same. I saw a headline that said Lebron was prepared to guard Nate in certain situations of the game, so there's that. I was kind of shocked when the heat stopped pressing/trapping the Bulls. It was working. I don't know if they stopped because of fatigue or what not. As far as rebounding, Bird Man had a silent game in Game 1. Both Bosh and Miami's other bigs have to be more aggressive in the paint to try to get Boozer/Noah in foul trouble.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Casey's not that bad of a coach either, I would rather keep him on.

More importantly fuck BC, I wish MLSE would scrub this guy!!!

Casey's rotation were nightmarish at points last season. I don't know if it's only him, or people from the front office chiming in, but he'd bring guys out at odd times. Someone like V would be playing well and go on the bench for a breather before a television timeout. And then he'd just never return to the floor for the rest of the game.

I mean, if BC is staying on, sure let Casey go down with the ship too, rather than bringing in another coach that's going to get canned when they do move on to a new GM. But I'm not a huge fan. He's one of those 'tough minded coaches' that loves his veterans like Alan Anderson way too much.

Isn't it kind of amazing that Boozer has been the better player between he and Deron on average over the last few years post Jazz?

General concensus was that Boozer would be one of the worst contracts in the league for whoever picked him up and he was only looking to get paid.

Isn't it kind of amazing that Boozer has been the better player between he and Deron on average over the last few years post Jazz?

General concensus was that Boozer would be one of the worst contracts in the league for whoever picked him up and he was only looking to get paid.

Boozer's been pretty good man

I'm not gonna comment on the Deron thing cause diehard is gonna hate me lol

Wade & Lebron were very complementary towards Nate Rob & Jimmy Butler in an article posted on ESPN.com. They're going to crush them tonight.

exarkun

Hes going to be too tired to draw that matchup all night. Chase Robinson around all night, then have Butler getting in his ass again on the offensive side? Too much. It would make more sense to have Wade try and do it, but I think Wade would get burned. Wade'll be on Butler.

Edit: The difference between this and Rose is that the Bulls didn't have anyone then that bothered Lebron when Lebron was going 1v1 with the defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom