• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Nate+Robinson+Novak+Belt.gif
BROOOOOOOOOKLYNNNNNNNNNNN

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer should have a statue on top of the UC.

In fact, the entire building should be renamed The Building Boozer Graces With His Presence.

In fact, the team should be renamed the Chicago Boozer's Team.

In fact, Chicago should be renamed Boozerville (and maybe the city will get fixed up in the process).

In fact, Illinois should be named Boozer-Nois.

In fact, the United States should be renamed the United In Support of Boozer.

In fact, North America should be renamed North Boozerica (with South Boozerica below it, and Central Boozerica between them).

In fact, Earth should be renamed Carlosi Boozeri. The continents should be moved around to form Boozer's beard and eye brows.

In fact, the entire building should be renamed The Building Boozer Graces With His Presence.

In fact, Chicago should be renamed Boozerville (and maybe the city will get fixed up in the process).

In fact, North America should be renamed North Boozerica (with South Boozerica below it, and Central Boozerica between them).

In fact, Earth should be renamed Carlosi Boozeri. The contacts should be moved around to form Boozer's beard and eye brows.

Boozer needs to shit on Bosh.

In fact, Earth should be renamed Carlosi Boozeri. The contacts should be moved around to form Boozer's beard and eye brows.
tumblr_mkesnqIJsi1rucb98o1_400.gif

charsace

Brook Lopez should have gotten more shots. I don't understand why Joe Johnson is allowed to chuck up so many bad shots.

Boozer needs to shit on Bosh.

Outside of that one game where he went 1/20, Bosh has shat all over the Bulls since the Big 3 got together. The Bulls defensive scheme is built around forcing teams into long 2s and Bosh crushes them against us.

Boozer was bad against Miami the last two years, but he's been solid this year. Maybe it's because his kids finally started cheering for the Bulls when they play in Miami.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Outside of that one game where he went 1/20, Bosh has shat all over the Bulls since the Big 3 got together. The Bulls defensive scheme is built around forcing teams into long 2s and Bosh crushes them against us.

Boozer was bad against Miami the last two years, but he's been solid this year. Maybe it's because his kids finally started cheering for the Bulls when they play in Miami.
Bosh was 15 and 5 on 52% shooting against the Bulls this year (4 games).

Boozer averaged 19 and 15 on 54% shooting against Miami this year (4 games).

Cloudy

Banned
I'm starting to believe it's hard to win in the playoffs with your pg as your best player.

I've always said PGs are way overrated. Glad to see folks coming around :p

A do-it-all swingman is the most important position in today's NBA

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
One dimensional players/players who can't swing and play multiple positions are pointless in this day and age of basketball (take note, George Karl, you'll keep bouncing in the first round despite what you think is a formula for success).

giri

One dimensional players/players who can't swing and play multiple positions are pointless in this day and age of basketball (take note, George Karl, you'll keep bouncing in the first round despite what you think is a formula for success).

bwah?

Karl literally runs the most of those besides miami.

Iggy, Chandler, Gallo all play the 2 - 4.

I haven't watched consistently since the reffing started ruining the pace of the league and made it unwatchable for me, but having seen two Bulls-Heat games and game seven of the CHI/BRK series, I'm going to use my infinite wisdom to say Bulls in 7.

I haven't watched consistently since the reffing started ruining the pace of the league and made it unwatchable for me, but having seen two Bulls-Heat games and game seven of the CHI/BRK series, I'm going to use my infinite wisdom to say Bulls in 7.
Nice you should place a bet to Vegas then

lol Well earned swag. Just got back from iron man 3. Best iron man to me and arguably the best marvel movie.
Wat. In a world where The Avengers doesn't exists then maybe

Equus Bellator Apex

I would love to see a 7 game series, but I my heart can't take it anymore.

Emwitus

I'm sorry bro

Wat. In a world where The Avengers exists then maybe

I never consider avengers, in that case maybe they're on par. But this iron man felt more like a movie rather than a middle tier action comic book film. I ==SPOILERS ==
rather enjoyed the vulnerability of stark and hated when they brought all those bots towards the end and it got all actiony cliche.

I never consider avengers, in that case maybe they're on par. But this iron man felt more like a movie rather than a middle tier action comic book film. I
rather enjoyed the vulnerability of stark and hated when they brought all those bots towards the movie and it got all cliche.

Way better than Iron Man 2 although I loled at fire breathing Guy Pierce and Pepper Potts the superwoman

J2 Cool

FqLveD4.jpg

This picture is so awesome. As far as satisfaction goes, this is one of Chicago's best playoff victories on the amount of adversity they had to overcome.

Vahagn

You really don't know what or who do be a fan of, do you?

I lol'd

And Iron Man 3 is meh. It appropriately got like an 83% on rotten tomatoes, that's what it deserves. Iron Man 1, Avengers, and all 3 Dark Knight movies are clearly better.

Iron Man 2 and Thor are also debateably better.

Iron Man 2 had Mickey Rourke (awesome), Scarlett Johansonn as a sexy martial arts chick (awesome), Nick Fury (Awesome), him discovering a new element (awesome), War Machine (awesome). Iron Man 3 had a base level of good just because it's Iron Man and they've figured out how to get a good movie in their sleep but nothing in the movie pushed it above the base level of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom