• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Grizz needs to get at least a 10pt lead late in the fourth. Need a cushion for when KD decides to take over the game.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
60-66 at the end of the 3rd quarter... Grindhouse indeed. All the Grizz needs to worry about at this point is KD going into Hero Mode.

How did the ref not call 3 seconds on Ibaka before the Martin jumper? Wtf ref.

Reb and tos keeping okc in this. It's too close with Durant out there and now Gasol needs a breather. That 2nd quarter benching is looking dumber and dumber.

jjasper

I really don't understand Hollins sometimes. Why did Marc not get the breather to start the fourth.

Edit: not pulling away when we have had the chance twice is going to come back and bite us.

And Marc still out there? Why?

What a big shot by pondexter. Zbo and Conley are struggling to get good looks this half but the role players have come up big.

Ibricka all night. Dude is struggling so much.

Cloudy

Banned
I feel Allen needs to be in if you have Conley and Pondexter out there. Take Bayless out for now. Memphis needs defense and deliberate offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom