• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Missed the game last night, saw the highlights, Lebron with the bitch hangup move on Naz, and then flops like he weighs 95 pounds. Naz pushes a linebacker like that, you think hes gonna slide to the other side of the lane? Nope.

What a bitch.

Yeah right. First, why was Nazr not only fouling, but clubbing Lebron across the arms at halfcourt when he has 2 defenders ahead of the play? Answer that question, and you'll see why Lebron threw Nazr off him. He earned his tech, then Nazr pulls the bitch move of retaliating. You hard-foul a guy unnecessarily, he tosses you off him with one arm, and then you "act on instinct"? My ass. Nazr felt butthurt for getting punked while trying to hack, and he acted out.

The majority of Chicago's fouls last night were intentional, which is why it's so hilarious that anyone from that side can complain about the officials. They got themselves into the penalty early and then act all surprised when they get called for fouling late in the game. Vogel tried this same, dumb strategy last year and lost with it too.

I guess it's understandable. In a straight game of basketball, Miami murks Chicago. PEACE.

Emwitus

what goes through Bayless' mind when he sees Derek Fisher getting into a defensive crouch, lol.

Taking-Candy-From-A-Baby.gif

Okc dodged a bullet there. Durant coming back in only down 8 rather than 11 or more.

Man Memphis is just not hitting a bunch of good looks but their d has been awesome so far.

Vire

Is it me or is the picture quality always shitty in Memphis? I guess it's the lighting or something but everything looks really fuzzy. No problems in Chicago last night...

PBY

Banned
Is it me or is the picture quality always shitty in Memphis? I guess it's the lighting or something but everything looks really fuzzy. No problems in Chicago last night...
I get the same thing. I think it's the lighting, cuz the Oracle looked kinda weird to yesterday.

Emwitus

I see tinges of red on the court..or it's just me? In that case :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom