• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince been really disappointing for the entirety of the play-offs. Really like him and he was great at times during the season, but when you pick up someone with so much experience, it's amazing that he stops showing up now of all times.

Yeah right. First, why was Nazr not only fouling, but clubbing Lebron across the arms at halfcourt when he has 2 defenders ahead of the play? Answer that question, and you'll see why Lebron threw Nazr off him. He earned his tech, then Nazr pulls the bitch move of retaliating. You hard-foul a guy unnecessarily, he tosses you off him with one arm, and then you "act on instinct"? My ass. Nazr felt butthurt for getting punked while trying to hack, and he acted out.

The majority of Chicago's fouls last night were intentional, which is why it's so hilarious that anyone from that side can complain about the officials. They got themselves into the penalty early and then act all surprised when they get called for fouling late in the game. Vogel tried this same, dumb strategy last year and lost with it too.

I guess it's understandable. In a straight game of basketball, Miami murks Chicago. PEACE.

Lebron threw an elbow at an old man. Whatever gets you throught the night; the NBA champs relying on FTs to beat a team with league minimum, fourth-string vets starting is pretty embarrassing.

Maybe you should write another hilarious fanfic about taking message board posts too seriously.

PBY

Banned
Lebron threw an elbow at an old man. Whatever gets you throught the night; the NBA champs relying on FTs to beat a team with league minimum, fourth-string vets starting is pretty embarrassing.

Maybe you should write another hilarious fanfic about taking message board posts too seriously.
His post was spot on, the Bulls were starting shit all night. I agree that the result wasn't ideal, but YOLO.

Holy fuck Hollins benched Gasol for the final 9 minutes of the 2nd because he got his 2nd foul. What a hilariously idiotic decision. Cost them the lead.

Why would you do this? Fucking coaches do not understand minutes in the 4th aren't more important. God.

Pimpwerx

Now he threw and elbow? How things have escalated to make Nazr out to be some sort of victim. Fanfic is thinking Nazr wasn't a complete dumbass for shoving the best player in the game to the ground. There's a reason guys don't do that much in this league. Guys get in each other's faces first, because that'll only get you a tech. The refs always penalize guys trying to instigate a physical confrontation.

You're either being dishonest or really confused about what happened. I bet you believe Thibs' complaints about the lopsided officiating despite his guys intentionally fouling all game long. I don't know what game you're watching. PEACE.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Holy fuck Hollins benched Gasol for the final 9 minutes of the 2nd because he got his 2nd foul. What a hilariously idiotic decision. Cost them the lead.

Why would you do this? Fucking coaches do not understand minutes in the 4th aren't more important. God.
At least it's only a 1pt differential at the half.

the game is 48 minutes

chill out lol

At least it's only a 1pt differential at the half.

It was like 10 when he came out. You don't get those 11 points back. It couldn't have gone much worse.

If Memphis loses this game they lost it in those 9 minutes that Hollins decided not to play his best player for no reason.

Emwitus

So you sit him almost the entire quarter? That cushioned went away

So ibricka

Now you potentially play him more minutes in the third and fourth. They were going to lose that 10 point cushion either way. Might as well lose it in the second quarter. Good call imo. Save his legs and leave him out of foul trouble.

Now you potentially play him more minutes in the third and fourth. They were going to lose that 10 point cushion either way. Might as well lose it in the second quarter. Good call imo.

Lose it anyway? What?

I'd rather Gasol get a little rest in the 2nd half too. And if they had a lead at halftime even better.

It also kept Perkins on the bench since Memphis played small.

You can lose games in the 2nd as much as the 4th. In fact, I'd argue it is more likely.

Emwitus

Lose it anyway? What?

I'd rather Gasol get a little rest in the 2nd half too. And if they had a lead at halftime even better.

It also kept Perkins on the bench since Memphis played small.

You can lose games in the 2nd as much as the 4th. In fact, I'd argue it is more likely.

if marc stayed and picked another foul, then lionel would have sat him in either the third or fourth for a longer period than usual where they could have potentially been in a comprised situation. . He saw that having a cushion, this was the better time to do it, and i thought it was a good call. And hey look, they are playing him more minutes already!

sigh

Battier was all the Grizz needed

If he stays on that team there is a good chance LeBron is ringless and this Grizz team goes to the finals this year.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom