• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Miami Heat is a motherfucking army. Tonight the United Center was a graveyard. A night at the slaughterhouse for the Bulls. They've now lost 4 straight at home against this Heat team. Good stuff. If not for 7 bad minutes, this series would be over. PEACE.

Miami Heat is a motherfucking army. Tonight the United Center was a graveyard. A night at the slaughterhouse for the Bulls. They've now lost 4 straight at home against this Heat team. Good stuff. If not for 7 bad minutes, this series would be over. PEACE.

I love reading your posts so much. PEACE.

Man Miami is so lucky they don't have to play any real teams and wade can get healthy by the time he finals come around.

If this version of wade were to play a team like Memphis now I wonder if they'd win. Now maybe not but in a month yes.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Ok then, yes its the truth. But like you said not our fault. This team can only play who is scheduled.

First you denied it, now you acquiesce. I don't know if you're a self-hating Miami fan, or you're just afraid of confrontation on the Internet. It's always going to be a relatively "easy" road when this team is on the floor against any opponent.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

ummm... Forgetting March 27th, are we?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm sure it was the smell of Bull's players farts that caused Boozer to suck again, right?
Boozer led the team in scoring and rebounding. The entire team sucked. Him and Nate cannot be your main offensive weapons. They're not that good. If that's what you want from Booz, then you're going to lose. Don't blame Boozer, blame a depleted roster.

alba

Little is the new Big
Can't really blame anyone really. It's still a miracle we made it this far and I'm glad they're not just giving up and keeping the fight alive! :D

Vire

The all-time playoff low by a Heat opponent is 63 by New Orleans on April 21, 2004. The Bulls' playoff low is 69.

:l o l

Man Miami is so lucky they don't have to play any real teams and wade can get healthy by the time he finals come around.

If this version of wade were to play a team like Memphis now I wonder if they'd win. Now maybe not but in a month yes.

How can he get healthy that fast? Especially since they have to deal with another physical team after this series.

If this version of wade were to play a team like Memphis now I wonder if they'd win.

So you rather have the finals decided by injuries rather than two teams at full heath? I understand injuries have changed the course of who is probably coming out of the west but wouldn't you want the championship to be between two teams at full strength.

diehard

Fleer
Boozer led the team in scoring and rebounding. The entire team sucked. Him and Nate cannot be your main offensive weapons. They're not that good. If that's what you want from Booz, then you're going to lose. Don't blame Boozer, blame a depleted roster.

heaven forbid you want someone who doesn't play defense and is making $15+ mil to be a top 2 offensive player on your team.

First you denied it, now you acquiesce. I don't know if you're a self-hating Miami fan, or you're just afraid of confrontation on the Internet. It's always going to be a relatively "easy" road when this team is on the floor against any opponent.

Denied what? I thought he was trashing the Heat for having an easy road? He just said he was not saying it in a negative way, just stating what is happening. That is fine.

So you rather have the finals decided by injuries rather than two teams at full heath? I understand injuries have changed the course of who is probably coming out of the west but wouldn't you want the championship to be between two teams at full strength.

How did you come away with the idea that I want Miami hurt? All I said is they're lucky that they can afford for wade to get healthy now as they play scrub teams. I simply wonder if they could beat Memphis or whomever out west if wade is this bad.

Of course I want everyone healthy. I'm merely making an observation.

giri

Then, you should wonder what it is about the Bulls that Boozer was the only major FA that summer willing to sign with them.

Because Booz is massively over rated based on stats on a sheet that were spoon fed to him in Utah?

Not his fault he got massively over paid.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bosh can actually play in the post too(not that Booz can't, soulplaya), what would you think of a Bulls team with Melo,Rose,Boozer,Noah and Korver?

too much money though.

Also, how much can the east improve over the next 4 or so years?
Here's an actual team that they could have had.

Rose
Marco or Rip
Melo
Boozer
Asik

But Bulls said no. Noah was "untouchable".

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Because Booz is massively over rated based on stats on a sheet that were spoon fed to him in Utah?

Not his fault he got massively over paid.
Uh, that's not my point. The Bulls had Boozer as like number five or six on their desired list of FA. The rest all said no.

Maybe Bulls fans should be blaming the FO, not the only player who actually bothered to sign with them.

And Boozer isn't really overpaid, honestly. It's the PF position that is overpaid. If you look at the list of highest paid PF, he's actually right where he should be. A few guys like LMA and Horford are underpaid, but that will likely change soon.

Bosh can actually play in the post too(not that Booz can't, soulplaya), what would you think of a Bulls team with Melo,Rose,Boozer,Noah and Korver?

too much money though.

Also, how much can the east improve over the next 4 or so years?
Not interested in hypothetical lineups that won't happen. How the east improves depend on Dwight and Cp3 this summer. I'd stay in LA if I were them. Lol @ Atlanta rumors.

Do you think OKC, healthy, would have beat Miami in a Finals rematch though?

No. I've said numerous times no one is beating a healthy Miami. Second i hate the harden trade so I don't even know if Miami needs wade to best okc.

But Miami isn't completely healthy but they're lucky they're playing scrubhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKB-lNDCYAAaJxY.pngs right now as wade tries to get back.

It's not a knock on Miami. I'm just pointing out how beneficial it is for the. Being out east. They don't need wade to make the finals there.

BULLS:

lowest playoff game score (65 to 69) since 1997 vs pistons
lowest amount of points scored in a quarter (9 points)
lowest shooting %
Nate Robinson 0/12 fgs, 0/5 3point, 0 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom