• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

bkl-sq1cmaabwpv9fr9w.jpg

Derrick Rose: "I wonder if they still sell those giant soft cookie oreos at Walmart."

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The entire Bulls team sucked, but here comes Gibson to get his points in garbage time, just to beef up those stats.

I predict Boozer will get most of the blame, despite leading the time in points and rebounds. Tough shooting night all around, but Boozer and Nate cannot be your main offensive weapons. They're not designed for that, and it's not fair to put that pressure on them.

After that 30 for 30 whenever I see or hear about Toni Kukoc I think about Michael and Scottie going to guard him over by the bench

I called him on his bullshit attempt @ pretending the Heat overachieved on the mighty injured short manned less talented Bulls team.

I pretended the heat overachieved? are you getting touchy tonight

alba

Little is the new Big
It's just a bad night I guess, it's crazy how sloppy and boring this game has been from both sides. I sure hope Game 5 is going to be better. I feel it might be even worse though, we're way out of gas :(

PBY

Banned
It's just a bad night I guess, it's crazy how sloppy and boring this game has been from both sides. I sure hope Game 5 is going to be better. I feel it might be even worse though, we're way out of gas :(

Its not that you're out of gas (although that is a factor), its not that you have more or less heart or grit than the Heat- the simple fact is that there is a basic talent disparity that will bear out over a 7 game series.

They might win game 5,i thought they were done vs the nets in game 7.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Its not that you're out of gas (although that is a factor), its not that you have more or less heart or grit than the Heat- the simple fact is that there is a basic talent disparity that will bear out over a 7 game series.
No one is denying that. This may very well be the easiest road to the Finals ever.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
This game will finish way ahead of it's scheduled ending time.

Edit: Oh fuck. The Leafs leads 3-1.

Edit 2: 4-1. DASDSADSADA

No one is denying that. This may very well be the easiest road to the Finals ever.

Eh I don't believe in the "easiest road to the Finals" crap

There have been a lot of easy paths to the finals

I'm pretty sure the first year of Shaq and Wade, Shaq sat the second round out completely and the Heat still swept

Pimpwerx

In a straight game of basketball, the Bulls lose by...it seems 20+. Thank you Thibs for calling off the goon squad. This series needs to end already. PEACE.

PBY

Banned
If it's the truth, it's the truth. This road is ridiculously easy. I'm not saying it's the Heat's fault or something, it just is.

That argument fails to work, however, when a worse Heat team beat the best the East had to offer 2 years ago in an MVP-led Bulls squad that was way better w/ Asik, Korver, etc, and a Big 3 Boston team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom