• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Uh, that's not my point. The Bulls had Boozer as like number five or six on their desired list of FA. The rest all said no.

Maybe Bulls fans should be blaming the FO, not the only player who actually bothered to sign with them.

And Boozer isn't really overpaid, honestly. It's the PF position that is overpaid. If you look at the list of highest paid PF, he's actually right where he should be. A few guys like LMA and Horford are underpaid, but that will likely change soon.

Boozer is over paid for the impact he has on the team.

You mightn't like that, but he is.

Doesn't mean others aren't over paid too.

I know what your point is, but it doesn't change my statement either.

The bulls FO is pretty terrible and their med staff are portland levels bad. They shouldn't have spent that money on boozer. They then would have been forced to use asik/noah/taj as their big rotation. They also would have then had money to go after melo. Or the oportunity to ship out noah or asik in the melo trade. Or a similar move.

Again, not boozers fault, but thats the net drag he has on the organization.

Pimpwerx

BULLS:

lowest playoff game score (65 to 69) since 1997 vs pistons
lowest amount of points scored in a quarter (9 points)
lowest shooting %
Nate Robinson 0/12 fgs, 0/5 3point, 0 points

so_good.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer is over paid for the impact he has on the team.

You mightn't like that, but he is.

Doesn't mean others aren't over paid too.

I know what your point is, but it doesn't change my statement either.

The bulls FO is pretty terrible and their med staff are portland levels bad. They shouldn't have spent that money on boozer. They then would have been forced to use asik/noah/taj as their big rotation. They also would have then had money to go after melo. Or the oportunity to ship out noah or asik in the melo trade. Or a similar move.

Again, not boozers fault, but thats the net drag he has on the organization.
Dude, they had the opportunity to ship Noah out for Melo.

The Nuggets offered Melo for Deng and Noah, and the Bulls said no. Bulls said no, before Melo could even accept or reject the trade. Their reason was that Noah was "untouchable" in a trade, even though they still had Asik on the roster.

That's how bad this FO is.

I will disagree about the medical staff, though. You can't blame an ACL tear and a man with chronic plantar fascitis on the medical staff. Deng also has a torn wrist that he refused to get surgery on, and now he has a terrible flu or something. These are just freak things, not med staff related.

J2 Cool

Couldn't finish watching the game. Awful. Then seeing DRose in the corner looking like he don't give a f***

Looked totally resigned. How do you not get pissed off? Rose just not turning the ball over, and running the offense would have changed the first half. Where's city/team pride? Pride for your teammates? Hate that, hate that. Jordan always felt like it was his team, including when he sat out in 94 and said it was like watching bullies pick on your little brother with the Knicks. You don't have to be MJ, but as an MVP, hometown kid...

Disappointing not to hear him more vocal about his team. Just listen how vocal Kobe was in his games out these playoffs, and he deemed Rose and CP3 the only players in the game with his makeup. That's what everyone loved about Rose on the court, was how hard he played, how invested he was.

Embarrassing play by the Bulls to end the season on. Which you could put down as "out of gas" but they've been this up and down group all season. It's an inconsistent group of guys compounded by losing Deng/Hinrich. Not sure what you do next season, but something has to change besides just Rose returning. A little extra offense would be nice. And Boozer is definitely overpaid, has no ability to create for himself anymore. A very good ball movement player, but not good enough. Bulls FO won't want to pay the rest of the contract though, or make the moves to get them really competitive. Prepared for it all to go back on a longshot hope for Rose to make them competitive. Would love to see him and Thibs with a more stacked lineup, feel like Chicago teams always come at it with an underdog mentality.

Dude, they had the opportunity to ship Noah out for Melo.

The Nuggets offered Melo for Deng and Noah, and the Bulls said no. Bulls said no, before Melo could even accept or reject the trade. Their reason was that Noah was "untouchable" in a trade, even though they still had Asik on the roster.

That's how bad this FO is.

I will disagree about the medical staff, though. You can't blame an ACL tear and a man with chronic plantar fascitis on the medical staff. Deng also has a torn wrist that he refused to get surgery on, and now he has a terrible flu or something. These are just freak things, not med staff related.

Don't hate that, adding Melo with Rose still playing is a complete change of philosophy. They were trying to be a tough, defensive team with a superstar not '06 Nuggets.

Not good for Memphis. They've allowed the other guys to get confident. Again the strategy should be to make Durant score not the others.

They're confident now. Memphis, however, is struggling. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom