• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerD

So Grown Ups made enough money for it to warrant a Grown Ups 2? Fuck this world.

Reggie should never shoot 3s above the break. He is about 25-30% more accurate below.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Collison score against marc in post, yeah Memphis gonna stole this.

Because you totally need one more dominant with ball and inefficient player, yup.
Yeah, cause the route they've been going on has been fantastic. It's failed, and they desperately needed more offense. Heat only managed 88 points tonight, and still won by 33.

fertygo

Yeah, cause the route they've been going on has been fantastic. It's failed, and they desperately needed more offense. Heat only managed 88 points tonight, and still won by 33.

Melo's team struggle to scoro 70-80 in this playoff. You might as well drooling to Rudy Gay too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
As a player Melo is overrated but he would help the Bulls alot

KingGondo

Banned
It's crazy how this team can make me go from dejected to elated in the span of a couple games.

Gotta finish the half strong and keep our foot on their throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom