• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were supposed to do it mainly with defense, which is absent tonight.

Well eventually, you know, they would have to score to win. And tonight theyve shown that they dont have a go-to shooter. Now, dont get me wrong, I would love for them to win, but they have to start making some buckets.

Edit: And, of course, now they are shooting better. :)

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The Grizz gotta step it up defensively. Although they've outscored OKC 30-27 in the second quarter, they have to slow down OKC from scoring almost 30pts in a quarter.

Pimpwerx

shit comparison,there is no other players to help melo.

Can you really say this when you have 6MOY on your team and a max player in Stat? Hell, Ty makes a mint of money too. What are those guys getting paid for then? Maybe Melo just isn't good at getting his teammates involved. PEACE.

giri

Can you really say this when you have 6MOY on your team and a max player in Stat? Hell, Ty makes a mint of money too. What are those guys getting paid for then? Maybe Melo just isn't good at getting his teammates involved. PEACE.

I know you're not serious and just talking shit, but this knicks team has less healthy and active talent than LBJ cavs.

Really? Stat is done for the rest of his career,he's just killing our cap space. jr does not deserve the 6th man award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom