• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GOOOOOOO

away

Lkr

this is kinda disappointing since i don't think there is any way in hell the pacers can beat the heat in a series :\

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
NY is a team of corpses
I like when shit is allowed in here that isn't allowed elsewhere

But that's just me

lol. you pretty much ask for it though

i'm simply surprised seeing as how i saw that same shit posted in gaming, community, and OT but aite.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
4 players not named Carmelo wearing Knicks jerseys don't know how to execute plays

effzee

I feel like I keep repeating myself but Amare is providing some energy off the bench. Play him more.

Then again he has 4 fouls already.

this is kinda disappointing since i don't think there is any way in hell the pacers can beat the heat in a series :\

No body is beating the Heat 4 times. Thats why these playoffs are so pointless. They are a tier above everyone and it's not really close. It took Dirk going apeshit and LeBron forgetting how to basketball for them to lose to Dallas. A LeBron that gives no fucks? Can't be stopped.

League is broken right now...not enough stars to go around. Based Riley took advantage of that.

Everybody else is fighting for second place.

Truphenom

How about we don't keep him at all? If you think JR is going to have a better season next year -- you're sadly mistaken.

As opposed to who to try and help the team score? If we can find a better option i'm all for it but if it's just Melo doing his best Iverson impersonation it won't end well at all.

Not opposed to letting the contracts run out and rebuilding either, but I'm not sure if the Knicks could commit all the way to it.

Pimpwerx

No body is beating the Heat 4 times. Thats why these playoffs are so pointless. They are a tier above everyone and it's not really close. It took Dirk going apeshit and LeBron forgetting how to basketball for them to lose to Dallas. A LeBron that gives no fucks? Can't be stopped.

League is broken right now...not enough stars to go around. Based Riley took advantage of that.

Everybody else is fighting for second place.

The best part might be the new CBA. Owners essentially removed any chance of competing with the Heat for half of this new deal. It seems like a really short-sighted approach in hindsight. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom