• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a flying fuck what JR Smith did his year. He only won 6th man because of the hot month he had. JR Smith is more bad than good.

No he's not, you're salty because he's been terrible since getting ejected. He's been better then Shump, Felton and way better then Kidd most of the year. You think you can just replace a guy coming off the bench scoring 18 points a game? Get real. This isn't the Yankees were we need clutch postseason hitting because just getting there is frankly a given, the Knicks were lucky to get the 2nd seed and face a shitty Boston team, they got their first playoff series win in a decade, so now's not really the time to blow up the team because they're not instantly championship caliber.

it's weird. the knicks surprised the league by being a team that utilized spacing, small ball and heavy three point shooting. the knicks of the playoffs don't look like that at all.

They got out the first round, and that was it, pop bottles, season over

Link

The Autumn Wind
I hope you're happy, Frank. You encouraged me to post in NBA threads and the Knicks instantly turned to shit as soon as I do.

That was a huge turnaround. If George Hill is going to start driving and scoring ... sheesh.

EDIT: So no Hibbert and instead of putting in Novak/Copeland Smith comes in. *sigh*
I hope you're happy, Frank. You encouraged me to post in NBA threads and the Knicks instantly turned to shit as soon as I do.
No it's not that, I just ... damn. I got nothing.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
In order to watch the Knicks lose, I have to watch the Pacers win

fine. even though its flown in 4 different threads before but whatevs

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Both the Maple Leafs and the Knicks are imploding in their best playoff run in a decade.

The balance and order of the World has been maintained!

Cipherr

Anyone else cringe during the NBA Cares segments where NBA players with piss poor word pronunciation say shit like

"Dese kids need rowe models deese days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom