• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
How about we don't keep him at all? If you think JR is going to have a better season next year -- you're sadly mistaken.

Nah JR is a sixth man.... he should be there for scoring and if he sucks sit him down. knicks need to work on building a stronger starting lineup. Amare is the problem that can't be fixed but if they draft well (a big or an all around player) and trade those middling contracts for at least 1 more all around roleplayer I think they will do better. Camby's contract that isn't fully guaranteed and Novak are going to have to go. Getting no burn in the playoffs in spite of JR and Kidd says all you need to know about their value to the team.

Pacers have no shot either. Bosh is going to bring Hibbert to the perimeter on D so that advantage they have in size is null. Only chance they have is giving Bosh jumpers and hoping he bricks.

They would at least make it more competitive than New York. Pacers are a great defensive match-up against Miami.

linsivvi

The best part might be the new CBA. Owners essentially removed any chance of competing with the Heat for half of this new deal. It seems like a really short-sighted approach in hindsight. PEACE.

The small market owners weren't looking to compete. They were looking to leech money from the big market teams, and they've succeeded.

They would at least make it more competitive than New York. Pacers are a great defensive match-up against Miami.

Yep, they have no shot, but the Knicks would get swept in 4.

Pacers have no shot either. Bosh is going to bring Hibbert to the perimeter on D so that advantage they have in size is null. Only chance they have is giving Bosh jumpers and hoping he bricks.

Well, yeah, that's their shot, but if Bosh goes cold, they could actually win since George and Hibbert could then contain LeBron a bit.

Wade and Bosh playing terrible at the same time through the whole series is not likely to happen, but I think the Pacers have a much better shot than the Knicks who would be destroyed by LeBron regardless.

Well, yeah, that's their shot, but if Bosh goes cold, they could actually win since George and Hibbert could then contain LeBron a bit.

Wade and Bosh playing terrible at the same time through the whole series is not likely to happen, but I think the Pacers have a much better shot than the Knicks who would be destroyed by LeBron regardless.

The league wants no parts of Fuckball in the Finals tho. The thought of a Pacers V anyone series probably scares Stern to death...especially since the Lakers are dead and Durant is about to go home.

Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 14 minutes ago
I'll say it again, without Prigioni and Shumpert on the court together at their best, an intensity has been sucked out of the #Knicks ...
Prigs has played 3 minutes. Kidd 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom