• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah, if Chandler's declining and his year this year wasn't a fluke then they're going to just get worse moving forward, but if he can bounce back, they'll be better next year then they were this year.

Melo and JR being just awful postseason players probably stops the Knicks from advancing in the postseason against good teams regardless of their defense though.

Knicks might try to move Chandler now. It might be the smart move cause he still has value

rando14

Knicks in 7 baby............

iDsStaYgxiITP.gif

Pimpwerx

The story of this series has been Paul George draped all over Melo like a cheap suit. I don't think Miami has anyone like that other than Bron. And we'd never task Lebron with defending Melo like that all game. Really impressive. I like that he's focused his attention on defense while he rounds out his game. I don't think he'll ever be a superstar like Indy fans dream he will, but I do think he's done a great job of utilizing his talents. That defensive IQ will never age.

I do think he needs major work on his handle. I think his offensive game suffers a ton because he can't stop turning the ball over. He can't dribble against good defenses, and his court vision is average, at best. Still, he makes up for it in hustle and energy. A very interesting player to watch. PEACE.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The story of this series has been Paul George draped all over Melo like a cheap suit. I don't think Miami has anyone like that other than Bron. And we'd never task Lebron with defending Melo like that all game. Really impressive. I like that he's focused his attention on defense while he rounds out his game. I don't think he'll ever be a superstar like Indy fans dream he will, but I do think he's done a great job of utilizing his talents. That defensive IQ will never age.

I do think he needs major work on his handle. I think his offensive game suffers a ton because he can't stop turning the ball over. He can't dribble against good defenses, and his court vision is average, at best. Still, he makes up for it in hustle and energy. A very interesting player to watch. PEACE.

It really is that simple. Paul George has completely dominated Melo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom