• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between being a Pacers fan and seeing all these people whining about Pacers bball, I'm loving this series. I admit it ain't pretty, but I'll take an ugly winning team over some entertaining losers.

Emwitus

tumblr_mb9a1wAsAT1qgcra2o1_500.gif
'

"Son, santa is as real as the new york knicks"

exarkun

this stupid fucking coach

kidd was good in the regular season..i cant believe he completely disappeared in these last few weeks

fuck you mike woodson. so much for your roster full of "veteran leadership" and "experience". howd that work out? old dudes not contributing shit for the entire season. its like this dude just got free medical care for his close buddies or some shit

fuck youuu woodson

LOLOL

who is this? Tripple L?

I think the notion of veteran leadership or presence is the biggest myth in basketball. Seeing old guys who are generally unproductive continue to be unproductive in the playoffs hopefully puts some chinks in the armor.

Emwitus

here goes another vulture....

I've been saying if melo doesn't like drastically change his game knicks will never amount to anything. Even kobe every playoffs went into passing mode when the lakers were on those 3 runs to the finals. And now, we see the same thing with durant trying to expand his game...

Branduil

I think the notion of veteran leadership or presence is the biggest myth in basketball. Seeing old guys who are generally unproductive continue to be unproductive in the playoffs hopefully puts some chinks in the armor.

You need veterans, but the thing is that the veterans have to be good and not just a million years old.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I've been saying if melo doesn't like drastically change his game knicks will never amount to anything. Even kobe every playoffs went into passing mode when the lakers were on those 3 runs to the finals. And now, we see the same thing with durant trying to expand his game...

man what does a comparison of Denver with Melo vs. Denver without Melo (and NYK roleplayers) got to do with Kobe? You want to compare NYK with D'antoni to Lakers With D'antoni?

its hard to blame melo for not passing when none of the role players are making buckets either. its just poor offense and woodson refuses to adjust. he had 4 games to do it and he still hasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom