• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, so far the difference between this quarter and the second half of the last game is we're hitting our open shots. Hope we can do it all game

Emwitus

man what does a comparison of Denver with Melo vs. Denver without Melo (and NYK roleplayers) got to do with Kobe? You want to compare NYK with D'antoni to Lakers With D'antoni?

Oh so you just want me to troll? OK. This is how i feel about y'all losing to the Fuckball pacers after counting yo heat chickens.

tumblr_meabz7Ww2M1rrw561o1_400.gif

They taste so good. Back to irrelevancy ya go.

Branduil

In their first two or three years, yeah, but guys who are a million years old generally don't help guys in the fourth and fifth seasons who are "too young"

Right, the good veterans are usually guys a little bit past 30 who are still on the back end of their prime. Not 35+-year-olds on minimum contracts.

effzee

Man this announcer gets names wrong all series. Does he think all black people look the same or did he just get too old?

Well obviously he has gotten old but he has been this bad for at least 10 years.

I wonder what Webber thinks as he corrects him all game long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom